part 40: I have no idea for a title :D

Ziva

They packed their things and drove home with the babies. She could see that tony was really excited cause he didn't see the house yet. She grapped his hand. 'Tony?' 'Yeah sweetcheeks?' 'Will you tell me what happened to you when we are at home?' Tonys eyes began to fill with sadness and terror. 'Yeah zi...maybe'

He intertwined their fingers. They hold hands the rest of the car ride. as there arrived at home Tony tried to take both babies but he forgot his broken shoulder. 'Ahh...' 'I help you Tony.' 'I can do this alone ziva!' He yelled. Her eyes began to burn. Why was he yelling at her? 'Okay..' she went ahead to the Door and opend it with tears in her eyes. Tony followed. 'Where is the baby room?' 'There' he sounded really pissed. 'Ziva this is....' she followed him. The baby room had pink walls two little cradles two little changing tables and wardrobes. 'This.. this is amazing ziva! Did you this alone?' 'I wasn't that Tony but... look!' She opened the letter which laid in one cradle. It was from gibbs and Tonys dad. They made this to surprise them. She smiled handed Tony the letter and laid the baby's in bed. Suddenly she felt Tony kissing her neck. 'I missed you zi..' she turned around. 'Are you kidding me?! First you are yelling at me ,then you are totally pissed when you see the house I made and then your kissing me and telling me that you love me?! Shut up dinozzo! I'll go to bed. Good night!'