part 59: Happy birthday!

~2 1/2 months later..~

He woke up and rolled over to ziva. He blew in her neck and she giggled in her sleep. 'Wakey wakey zi..' he whispered into her ear and she opened in her eyes. 'Morning' 'good morning' she rolled over and kissed him. They looked a while in each others eyes but suddenly zziva jumped up. 'Tony!! Its the kids birthday today! We need to get ready!!' He pulled her by her waist back on the bed. 'Chill zi.. mcabby, Gibbs dad and the others will just come at 2 ! It half 11! We have enough time' 'but Tony! We need t take the cake from the bakery, I need to make the cold meat and the potatoes and I need to put on my new dress and...' he cut her off with a kiss. 'Shut up zi. Calm down. Okay?' She took a deep breath. 'Okay.. lets wake the kids.' He pushed her back into the pillow and took kate and thali into the bedroom. They were both awake and giggled as he laid them on the bed.'imaaaaa!' Thali said while she crawled to ziva. He took Kate in his arms and tickled her. She laughed with her cute young voice. He smiled. 'Happy birthday my sweeties' 'birth..da!' Kate tried to say. 'Yeah princess, you are 1 year old now' ziva explained. 'Mommy tooooo?' Kate called ziva mommy and thali always called her ima which was adorable.'no mommy not, just you and thali' 'lhali!' Smied Kate 'cat!' Thali wanted to call her caitlin but she always caled her cat . Kate callrd her lhali. He continued smiling. His girls were just so cute!

Ziva

After a while of playing she bathed the kids while tony was taking the cake. She dried, feed and laid them back into the bed. They should make they nap earlier today because the guests would come at their usual nap time. She began to cook but after 2 hours tony wasnt hime yet. She called him but he didn't pick up. Again one hour later she finished cooking called tony once more and got dressed. She took the twins out of the cribs and dressed them in their birthday outfits. Two little dresses. Thalis was light green and kates was pink. They giggled and laughed not realizing that their abba wasn't there. She let thali and kate playing with some toys while she was calling gibbs. 'G-gibbs...' 'what's wrong ziva?' 'Tony..he, he... he went to take the cake 3 hours ago and... I don't know where he is!' 'Ziva... ziva calm down. Did you call him?' 'No I didn't think about that!' She said sarcastically. 'Of course I did! Gibbs I am...' in this moment the door swung open and tony stepped in. 'Hey sweet cheeks Im...' she shut the phone, stood up and pulled him into the living room. 'WHERE WERE YOU?!' 'I was taking the cake!' '3 HOURS! THE BAKERY IS JUST 2 MILES AWAY! YOU WANNA TELL ME THAY YOU NEEDED 3 HOURS TO PICK UP THIS DAMN CAKE!!' tony grabbed her wrists. 'I went to buy you something...' 'WHAT?! AND YOU NEEDED 3 HOURS?!' 'I went to buy you THIS!'

hope you like :)