chapter 2 : At christians house

I opened the door and see him in the most cutest outfit ever her was wearing a snapback and a black shirt and army pants and he was sagging themm♥♥ .

He Said I looked sexy and held my hand and took me to the car . The ride was nice we talked .. then once we arrived he showed me all the rooms in his house and his parents they were nice then he brings to his room and we. sit on his bed ..

christians p.o.v : I held her hand . As I put her hair off her face with my hand I gently kissed her I felt the sparks fly.

she started taking of my shirt. so I stopped kissing her and locked the door then .. layed her out on the bed and took off her skin tight skirt then I took off her thong, then I went for her shirt and bra then she was left with nothing on ... so she went for my clothes and took everything off .. then starting sucking my down there part .. then I lay her down and I get on top of her and go in and out of her softly hearing her moaning but I cover her mouth because I don't want my parents to hear.

megans p.o.v : I tell him to go faster and harder . knowing that I have birth control I'm not worried.. he starts moaning and going really hard it hurts but feels good at the same time. I start kissing him and he goes slower .... We here a knock on the door .. he keeps going as his mom askes if I'm sleeping over or not he says yes... so I guess I'm sleeping over ..? And he askes her to order pizza  she says yes. then she leaves and he goes harder and harder and harder and askes me what's his name as I moan Christian Christian Christian several times... then he stops and gets off of me . I get up as he slap my nakes butt I start laughing and say that was good. he agrees .  And askes me to be his girlfriend and gives me a promise ring I jump on him and kiss himm! he rubs my bum. I put back my clothes on and put my hair in a messy bun . I tell him that I have no clothes and he brings me back to my hiuse and I get my stuff and we go back to hus house .

christians p.o.v :

I bring her to the kitchen so we can eat . once she finishes we go to my room and lay down get under the covers and watch spongebob.

megans p.o.v :

I get up and take off my clothes just left in my thong and bra .. then I get back under the covers. & he grabs my boobs and plays with them. I move a little over and check my phone I got 32 more likes on the photo of me and christian on instagram .. I now have 52 likes wow maybe everyone thought we were a cute couple? I takw another picture with him in the bed this one of us kissing . and post it up. I get 200 likes on this one in like 2 mins . wow ! then we fall asleep watching spongebob.