Chapter 8: I promise.

Harrys p.o.v: "Megan will you be my girlfriend"? " Harry I've had a lot of relationships in the past and they all ended up horrible so i need to know that were in this together not just me".

"Megan when i first saw i new you were gonna be mine forever, and to let you know that this is real i want you to have this promise ring to know that were in this together". After i gave her the promise ring we kissed for a long time and she started playing with me hair, we talked and talked for hours about our pasts and promised that if anything happens to each other we stay by each others side. We had agreed on going inside before the boys got suspicious... When we got inside we all had a lot of fun watching TV and eating popcorn Lou even cracked a few jokes here and there, and Zayn left because he was too busy worry Perrie. Niall was eating food as usual, and Liam was helping our managers on the phone so he was talking the whole time. Me and Megan were just cuddling the whole time.... Hours later Megan fell asleep on my lap and i drifted off as well.

*************************************

2 months later....

Megan's p.o.v : I woke to the sound of my alarm on my phone it was 5:00 in the morning, i just realized that i had drifted off to sleep at Harry's and the boys place not realizing there was school today. I have no clothes and i didn't even call my aunt and uncle... Oh gosh i have to wake harry up, buy he looked so cute when he was sleeping and so peaceful. I have to wake him up, i started shaking harry and moving him around for 10 minutes, oh boy harry is a heavy sleeper. Theres only one more thing left to do.... I get the water bucket and poor it on harry, he wakes up and starts screaming like a girl, hahha i chuckle and i ask him as nicely as i can after i just poored water on him... "Babe can you bring me to my house to get my clothes and bring me to school, pleawsee"? "Ssssure babe", as he shivered. Once harry changes into clothes for school its already 6:30 and school starts at 6:50. So harry rushes to the car and starts it up, when we arrive to my house i run in the door rush upstairs to my room and find my love t shirt and sweats and sneakers and put them on and throw my hair in a bun. And rush out side to Harry's car and open the door and jump in.

Harry's p.o.v: On our way to school i turned on the radio and me and Megan started singing the songs on the radio.. It was really hilarious because we were trying to hit the high notes hahha.

When she was singing i could help but listen to her amazing voice and glance at her gorgeous smile. I have never felt this way about someone before and we have only been dating for 2 months. When we arrived and got out of the car, i could tell everyone was gossiping about us still. For many weeks everybody's been saying that Megan's pregnant thats the only reason I'm with her when that's not true i mean we didn't even have sex yet so why don't they just shut up. I just wanna wait until shes ready.....

Megan's p.o.v: When we arrived everyone was still talking shit about us this is the stuff i get when i first move to a new school and get a new british boyfriend? I don't understand i hate gossip... But on me and Harry's way to class two girls came up to me and started saying I'm a hoe and i don't deserve harry, and harry did the best boyfriend move and said shut the fuck up your just jealous that your not as gorgeous as my girlfriend, and gave me a kiss on my cheek and said "hey love don't let them get to you there just jealous that there not as gorgeous as you,thanks hare". So me and harry both walked into history my favorite subject and sat down in our seats across from each other, "okay class today since we have a short period were gonna do half an essay on the revolutionary war and finish the rest by friday". Ughhh an essay you gotta be kidding me.

Bell rings....

4 hours later

Okay finally its 8th period only two minutes left till i can go home on my comfy bed.... "Okay class is over mates see ya soon". Yay! I run out side and drop my stuff and run to harry and jump on him "hey love ready to go hey says. So we jump into his car and blast so music, harry starts singing... Once i arrive to my house i kiss harry goodbye and open the door and run upstairs and jump on my bed and take a nap.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was long guys, hoped you liked it!!