chapter: 3 its Been 3 Months

3 Months later....

Omg its been three months for me and christian !!!!

I still didn't tell anybody that we had sex but we hadn't done anything in 2 months except kissing a lot of kissing my lips hurt sometimes lml ... but I'm so happy its christmas break.!!! Im going to eblens party with christian and maddie and lexcia and jake tonight.

But christians coming over in 30 minutes so we can just hangout for a little bit. I'm wondering if I should change because I'm just wearing sweatpants & a belly shirt & my boob is like poping out yea maybe I should change. ?? what to wear..??
I put on a sweatshirt and sweatpants and high socks that has harry styles face on it ! I'm leaving my hair all out and puffy ! its really curly right now ughh I don't feel like taking another shower untill its time for us to leave.... I hear the doorbell ringg. I grab my phone and rush downstairs. As I open the door I give christian a huge huge huggg & kiss ..

Me : hey baby
christian : I missed you so much babe!
Me: missed you too
christian : where's the cleavage ?
me : -.- idk babe under my sweatshirt dum ass -.-
christian : babe It was just a joke ....
me:Whatever -.-
christian : And you dont have to call me a dum ass ... stupid bbitchh!! fuck you love y ou
me: omg ! fuck you babe lml. I love you forever!

megans p.o.v : I bring him to my room push him down on the bed and jump on top of his stomach and start making out with him . I start taking my sweatshirt off cuz its hot in my room .. I'm guessing he thinks he's getting some sex cuz he takes of his pants and underwear. I start sucking his down there part . he moans .. then I take off my bra and sweatpants and under wear ... and jump on himm and humps him up and down.. for 5 hours straight we've been having sex in my room with the DOOR UNLOCKED!! but at that moment I didnt care because it felt so good . c:
he started having sex with me in my bum it hurt but felt good .. I moaned really loud one time but stopped . once he came in my mouth he we stopped having sex. I remained naked after we had sex and so did he . I went to go lay on my bed and I was still naked but didn't care and he came on top of me and started sucking on my nipples & rubbin them ... I moan louder then he but his thing in me again really really hard I moaned so loud my uncle opened the door ........ and saw us having sex on my bed .. I jumped up soo fast! and we rann to the bathroom in my room and my uncle walked out .. I turned on the shower and we went in there .... he knocked on the door yelling so louddddd!! saying that he has to leave noww and blahh blahh blahhh! he put on his clothes and ran out my house so fast ! I was washing my body then go out and ran downstairs in a towel and my uncle grounded me for the rest of christmas break ! I ran in my room and put on a skin tight dress showing my nipples & my vigina because I had no underwear on and put on heals and did my hair loose curls and brushed it so it looked cute and sneaked outtt!