Chasing Pavements [Sequel to ICONic Dream]

Hey guys! I missed writing about Vinny Castronovo every day! I know I didn't take a long writing break as I thought I would but, I really would like to get the first chapter uploaded tonight so read the prologue first! :) Hope everyone has an ICONic day/night! Happy reading! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE-

"Do you love him? Do you?" He shouted. The best thing that had ever happened to me was standing outside my house screaming at me. A single tear slipped down my face. "N-No. I thought I did but, I-I-I love y-you." I struggled to speak. "I don't believe you." He spat. With a blink of an eye he turned away from me, walking out of my life. "Wait! Please! I promise I don't!" I begged after him. He stopped and turned to face me, a menacing expression on his face. "And how many promises have you already broken?"

Remember Vinny and Hannah? The couple that could get through anything or anybody? What happens when they're apart? Making new friends, Hannah seems to have Vinny off her mind. Until of course, he returns. But now, she's harbored secret emotions for her best friend. Now she's torn between her best friend and her other half. Even if she makes the right choice, will she be forgiven or just forgotten?