16

This happened in a different apartment in the same apartment complex as most of these happenings.

We lived in that apartment for three years.

First thing first, in my sister and I's room, there would always be a negative energy in there, all the time. I'd always feel watched and couldn't be in there very long at night. I started sleeping in the living room and soon my sister followed.

This happened almost constantly. I'd always hear my name being called. I'd ask everyone who lives with me (only three people) and they hadn't called for me. No reason for it, nothing.

A lot of times, I'd see a blue face in middle of the hallway, in the exact same spot every time. In a second, it would be gone. One day, it progressed to a full-on figure in tattered clothing.

A few seconds later, I could see it running, a small black blob outlined in gold chasing it. The ghost disappeared into the wall, to where the next neighbor's apartment connects to ours. The smaller shadow figure disappeared, a bigger one taking it's place and floated fairly in the same direction. It was something that I could look at with my main, not peripheral vision.

It was an amazing sight, I've never seen anything like it before. The atmosphere of the apartment lifted, it no longer felt dark.