Cⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Oⓝⓔ

<<. Chapter One.>>

'How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear about all the things that go on in your head'

Paris POV

It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen. But it's harder to give up when you know it's everything you want.

So in that case don't wait for something to happen make it happen. Don't give up instead give your best.

Easy as fuck, life advice right? I don't really understand why people said life is unfair. Life is unfair to all of us, that makes the life fair.

If you're stuck in this kind of conversation, you'll be gone mad and think why forever doesn't exist. You're going to think why life is unfair then you'll end up in a mental asylum.

"Really girl?! Omgeee! I can't believe it! Kyaaaaah!" I rolled my eyes as Stellar scream like a mad man.

Typical Stellar Lockhart. The total fan girl of the matchmaker's club. You wouldn't want to cross path with her during zombie apocalypse, she will surely scream to the top of her lungs and you'll be the main dish of the zombies.

"I know right! I really thought it'll be years before the MMC can make them a couple!" Rose said.

My mouth was hang wide open as Rose said that. I never thought she was also a fan of MMC. She's....not the fan girl type. She's more of a nerdy type. She's Rose Samuels.

"As much as I like our topic girls. There's someone who's face and mood is like a sour gum ball." Izce said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes. She's Izce Miller. The bad-ass type of girl. And she love to pester me.

"I just don't like them okay?!" I yelled to them. Call me defensive but the hell I care.

They have something common in there eyes: mischief and cleverness.

"You don't like the club or the president?" Izce said with a mischievous smile plaster on her face.

"Both. Fückers" I casually said to them.

They all burst out laughing. I just rolled my eyes to them. They are used with me cussing. They are the craziest people in the whole milky way by the way. And unfortunately, they're my best friends.

They suddenly stopped laughing. Their eyes are focused at my back.

I raised my brows.

"Its the devil isn't it?" I asked warily.

Instead answering my question they just sang 'Wild Heart'. And its enough for me to know I am right. The devil himself whom they called cupid is at my back. Oh, this is fun. Not the sarcasm.

"Well hello too Paris." he said, I can feel his warm breathe in my eyes. I shivered.

God, do I have a disease? Why I am shivering?!!

"Well fuck you Axel" I said as he sit beside me.

"Just tell me when and where. And I'll be there" he said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes. Were used having this kind of conversation everyday.

How rude of me. I haven't introduced myself yet. Paris Spencers by the way. The East Hill Academy's bitch We're in the last year of high school, in short I'm a senior.

The rest of his gang sit in our table.

Isn't it my lucky day? The Cupid and his gang sit with us today. Again. Sarcasm is my best friend by the way.

~End of Chapter One~

What do yaaaa thinkkkk? I need your feedbacks people!!!

×raisins with lollipop×