Cⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Tⓦⓞ

>> .Chapter Two. <<

'Dream as if you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow.'

Paris's POV

Our table was filled with silence. Its like someone's having a prayer meeting in our table.

"Why are you here?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Just like the old times" he said with a lopsided smile.

I just rolled my eyes. "Seriously? Aren't you tired of persuading me to join your..." I can't find a right word to describe it. He raised his eyebrows, as if challenging me to continue what I'm suppose to say.

"extravagant club" I finished with so much sarcasm dripping in my voice.

His loud laughter echoed through the whole cafeteria, making other students paused what they're doing and focused their attention to him.

"Then join our club so I will stop persuading you to join our extravagant club" he said with seriousness in his voice.

I was taken aback by his seriousness.

"My answer is still the same" I said, facing him.

His eyes held so many emotions but what got my attention is his upset and rejected look. In just a second his jolly aura is back.

What was that?

Sometimes I thought that he is crazy but now I think I have proof in my observation.

He is really crazy.

"Why can't you just join our club?" he asked, frown forming in his face.

"Why can't you stop pestering me?" I answer him with a question.

"Why are you answering my question with another question?" he asked looking very confused.

"Do all questions needed answers?" I said smirking.

"Ehem" our conversation is interrupted by someone.

Tilting my head, finding the owner of the voice.

"I think, you guys need to get a room" Rose innocently said.

All of them burst in to fits of laughter.

I was glaring at them, wearing my poker face.

"Ha ha ha. Very funny. I had three laughs" I said, counting my laugh.

"Cmon Paris! The Matchmaker's Club wasn't that bad." said the boy with greenish eyes and dirty blonde hair,Marrec Hemming.

"Nuh-uh", I smugly said.

"I think you should give up Axel" suggested the boy with greyish eyes and natural blonde hair, Adam Cloud.

Wow. Just wow. His own buddy was telling him to back off. Isn't your friends were the one who suppose to supports you?

"Let's make a deal then" he stated.

I arched my eyebrows on what he said.

Seems that he got the attention of everybody in the table.

"What deal Miller?" I asked using his last name. I knew that he didn't want to be called by his last name.

"Let's play...." he said trailing off.

This crazy jerkass knew how to suspense things.

"What?" I snapped.

"Hmm. What deal do you want? I have nothing in mind yet" he said with an innocent smile.

Everyone's faces was downed. Including mine.

"What the heck Miller?" I said to him.

This man was unbelievable. He said will make a deal then he doesn't know what deal to do. I seriously would refer him to the mental asylum.

"You know what? Scratch that f*cking deal. I don't care anymore" I said and rise up.

"Wait!" Axel yelled so I stopped.

Not turning my back, waiting what he's gonna say next.

"Meet me at 4:30 on the gym." he said. I just rolled my eyes.

Axel Reed, you really are crazy. Very dramatic as ever.

~ End of Chapter Two ~

√ VOTE ×

√COMMENT ×

√SHARE ×