Cⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Tⓗⓡⓔⓔ

<< .Chapter Three. >>

'Life is a game where no one tells you the rules, where the best players are cheaters, and where you never know if you're winning or not.'

Paris's POV

I knew that sometimes I have a bizarre and curious mind. Okay, every time. And now I hate having it.

I found myself standing alone in gym. I faced palm. I really was stupid! What if he's just tricking me? Damn! You crazy ass licking faggot!

I was already turning my feet away. But something caught my eyes. Or someone

The Campus Cupid, Axel Reed was standing in the front door with his infamous smirk playing on his lips. I really wanted to whip off that shitty smirk on his face.

"I thought that you'd never come" he said while walking his way to me.

"I thought your a faggot who would trick me" I said in a flat tone.

He just laughed on what I said.

"What's the real deal Reed?" I asked raising my brow.

His face immediately turned into a devil one. He just smirked.

"Let's make a deal" he said.

The tension between us was unbearable. As if there was lack of oxygen.

I just stared at him, urging him to continue.

"You want me to stop pestering you right?" he asked. He's eyes was full of sadness or I just have blur eyes?

"Of course." I quickly said.

He smiled a little.

Now this isn't the Axel I know. He's cocky and arrogant. He's always jolly.

"Make me fall in love with you. If you make me fall I'll stop pestering you to join our club. And..... I won't talk to you anymore" there was a smirk tagging on his lips. But there is an emotion in his eyes I can't define. Sadness either? But nonetheless his deal was tempting.

"Hmmm. Let's put a twist to that" I said while putting my hand in my chin.

Smirkingly I said "I knew that you already fallen in love with me. Soooooo. Let's have it twisted. You "

"Make me fall in love with you" I finished.

Of course I knew that he's not in love with me but I'm gorgeous that's why I said it. He was a bit taken aback by what I said. I furrowed my brows.

He seemed speechless that's why I continue to talk.

"Make me fall in love with you. And I'll join your club. I wouldn't mind you pestering me. Also you have two wishes from me. I'll grant it. Whatever it is. Now what do ya think?" I said with a playful smirk on my lips.

He really seem confused.

"Deal or no deal?" I asked.

Then he smile widely " Deal".

"Wait wait. Uh- uh. There's more" I said with lopsided smile.

"You'll make me fall in love with you in just one month" His face was priceless! Shock was evident in his face.

"Still up?" I said challenging him.

I thought that he was backing down. Guess I was wrong. "Of course" he said smirking.

"Now that you have decided the deal. Let me decide the rules of the game" it's his turn to simper.

"In one month time of the game. Neither of us would be dating someone. And for you. Every time you'd say bad words or tell me that I'm a faggot I'll kiss you" he said. My mouth was hang wide open. My eyes are wide as tomato.

"In your lips" he said making my eyes bulging more.

"You- you ass licking bacon!" I said unable to form a sentence.

"Now now sweet cake. Deal?" He asked. A small smile playing on his lips.

I really was tempted to cuss but then I would never give him the satisfaction.

"Vegetable Deal" I said with a smug face.

"Then our game starts now"

Two can play a game, Axel Reed. Playing with me is like selling your soul to the devil himself.

Time to make my life exciting.

~End of Chapter Three~

VOTE ×

√COMMENT ×

√SHARE ×