Chapter One - The Heist

-Vanosses POV-

We had just picked up wildcat and miniladd. I tried not to laugh at the fact they were "together". "All Aboard The banana Bus!" Called out Tyler. "Yo wildcat shut the fuck up" Said Marcel. I think Tyler forgot that this was a important Heist. He looked at Marcel and mocked his voice. Dathi and Lui Laughed. "So let's go beat up these Bullies!" Said Lui in his Squeaker voice. "Oh god Lui, this is serious. Over one billion dollars is on line." Said Marcel Paranoid and Angry at the goofballs in the back of the van. I couldn't stop thinking about delirious. Last week's Heist was almost his last.

(Flashback)

​​​​​​"Delirious take my hand! You're gonna fall!" I yelled. Tears forming in my eyes. Delirious was hanging like a loose thread. His hands turning ghost white from how tight his grip was. He looked at me. His blue eyes gazed into mine. "Delirious" I said, my voice cracking. He sighed and let go. My breath hitched. "JONATHAN NO!" I screamed.

(End flashback)

Delirious was thankfully okay. He's in the hospital. I'm glad he's gonna be fine. "Yo Vanoss were here" said Marcel shaking me. I shook my head and got out. I looked at my crew and nodded. Giving them the go. "Give us the money bitches!" Wildcat yelled as Lui shot the alarm system. People in the bank screamed. "Marcel and nogla, get the money. Lui and wildcat hold of the workers, me and miniladd will guard the outside. " I ordered. Me and Mini walked outside. "Vanoss are you okay? You seem like a lots on your mind" said Craig. "I'm okay Mini, thanks for being a good friend and worrying. " I smiled. Miniladd nodded. I heard sirens in the distance. "Shit..oh shit" Mini Panicked. "Hold it together, You guys finished. " I asked. "Yeah. Let's roll fools!" Yelled Wildcat. I got in the driver's seat and drove off. "Oh hell yeah!" Said Marcel happy. "We did it guys!" Nogla cheered. I smiled . "Okay, The cops are gonna be all over us soon, Vanoss. " Said Lui counting the money. I nodded and picked up speed. We soon arived at my house. I pulled into the driveway and we got out.

We all walked inside. "Vanoss, you're not yourself. Said Marcel. I looked at him and looked down. "Oh I know what it is! Delirious huh? Oh you best friend is gonna be okay." He said. I put on a light smile. "Holy fuck this is a lot of money!" Said wildcat. "Yeah my idea! " Said nogla pointing at himself. I laughed. "Guys I don't wanna be a downer but I kinda want time alone" I said looking down. They frowned and got up. All saying bye.

I grabbed a pic of Delirious and sat on the end of my bed. Why can't I get him out my head. God, I'm worrying sick about him.. could it be possible..no..but..I think I have feelings for H2O Delirious..