Dark ones part 4

Y/n p.o.v

I knew I felt bad for Henry but that's why he's not going to the under world only he's family " You're not regretting this right deree " said rumples spirit " I'm not gonna listen to you anyways I can't stop it " I said kinda sad I knew it was wrong but I still want my revenge " Well I'm glad because in a few seconds there gonna appear " rumple said with his annoying laugh and he was right because them Henry's family appeared but Henry.

They all looked confused then in a couple of seconds they knew what was happening then Henry came " Moms !" Henry said/ yelled he hugged them then he turned to look at me " y/n you can't do this please just don't let them go to the underworld " Henry said some tears slipping down his face " I'm sorry Henry and anyways it's to late " I said with a smirk he's eyes widened and he was walking up to me but Nimue started choking him " I can't kill you but I can stop you from interfering" Nimue said while choking Henry I looked at him and the eyes and all of a sudden a memory came back to my head

Flashback
I was by myself and I was playing with some toys in the ship then my dad came in " Hey little princess look what daddy got you " my father said I was young I was like 6 or 7 my mom left me at 5 years old I hugged my dad and I saw a locket it was pretty " I love it " I said he putted it on me and I knew he wanted to cry because ever sense my mom left he turned a little soft around me .

5 years later ( it's another flashback she was 12 )
Me and my dad were in this town called storybroke and there was this boy I've been hanging out with and it was funny because when we hugged my dad got over protective it was funny and kinda sweet how he acted so I was talking to him about it " Dad you don't have to be jealous about me and Henry were just friends " I said then he said something I will have never believe he will say " I know it's just I'm scared because you're growing up so fast and I miss you being little girl again and you're the only thing that makes me feel connected to you're mom " he said I was shocked and hugged him .
End of flashbacks

Henry's p.o.v
She was remembering something I knew it because she was so deep in thought when she was out of here thoughts she looked at me we made eye contact for a little while then here eyes became with regret " Thats enough " she said " What do you think you're doing " Nimue said " Making things right" she said " You can't stop us " Nimue said there was silence for a moment " Yes I can " she said then she raised up the escalabor it was turning red then all the dark ones were getting inside of it . I almost feel to the ground but I started catching back my air when all the darkness was inside the escalabor my eyes went wide because I knew what she was gonna do " y/n no " I said with tears in my eyes " Henry know there's no other way we have to hurry the darkness won't stay trapped in escalabor much longer take it " she said I was about to cry " Y/n no " I said with tears in my eyes " Henry you have to help me take it " she said " I can't y/n I like you I don't want to lose you it should be me " I said I actually liked her I just dont know why I kept it a secret " I like you to but you're family needs you if anyone deserves to go to the under world its me.. You're right I was week so let me make up for everything I've done by being strong " she said in a week voice " y/n I don't wanna lose you I need you " I said " Henry I don't wanna lose you to but you have to let me go let me die trying to fix all this mess I made and let me die as a great friend of yours that's the person I want you to remember please " she said I was crying but I took the sword from her I looked at her then walked closer to her I putted my arm around her waist " I love you " I said with tears then kissed her she kissed me back we staid like that for a while then we pulled away " I love you to " she said I backed away then looked at her she nodded " it's okey " she said I was crying I looked at her again and she nodded I stabbed her with the sword everyone was looking away I just cried .

I hugged her with the sword still inside of here and I started crying harder I pulled away from the high then we had out foreheads together we stayed there for a while then I backed up and took the sword out I looked at the sword and it turned into ashes I when it was gone I liked back at y/n and she was still standing I walked up to her then hugged her and she fell on the ground " No " I said quietly I started crying harder .

Everyone was sad and her dad was crying and he couldn't even move Emma was hugging him and they were both back to normal Emma was trying to calm him down but it diren't work he went running up to her and he hugged her and he was crying in her neck I was holding her hand then an ambulance came and she was out in a bed I was still holding her hand before they covered her I whispered in her ear " I love you " then I kissed her on the lips one last time hook then hugged her I went back to holding her hand then they covered her up and they were taking her away I was still holding her hand then I couldn't anymore I was crying then my mom ( Regina ) came and hugged me I almost fell then she fought me u hugged her then I started crying Emma was trying to comfort Hook .
After they took her my mom ( Regina ) took me to my grandmas apartment I stopped crying a little while ago but I diren't have energy for anything everyone had tried to at least make me eat but I couldn't I just kept blaming it to myself like hook.