Gray X Reader

You look into his eyes. You decide to make the first move, closing your eyes you make you try to kiss him. You feel his lips press against yours, soft as always. He pulls away and begins to walk away. You open your eyes. "Hey!" You say in anger. "I need to go." The ice wizard said. He walks away. You look around. It was such a romantic place too. The stars, the moonlight, the silent music of the soft wind. Obviously disappointed, you sit on a tree stump and stare at the sparkling lake. But across it tells a less romantic story in your head.

Hes on the ground, what it looks to be making out with the ground. You sneak over to the other side of the lake and hide behind a tree to watch as he... make out with a lemon. He puts the lemon back in his bag and walks away. You decide to go home... BOTH YOUR HOUSE. Once you get there, Gray is already in bed. So you sneak into the bag. There she is, that stupid lemon. "This is what you get for letting him cheat on me!" You tell the lemon. She begin to cry sour tears. You grab a knife and start laughing, like a maniac. You set her on the chopping block and she screams but before she ended, lets just say you gave her a piercing, so not to sound so bad.

Gray runs out. He looks shocked and you start laughing. "You cheated on me WITH A LEMON!? HOW IS A LEMON WORTH MORE THAN ME!?" You harshly giggle. He picks up the phone and types in 911. You grab the gun and then you pull the trigger. A lemon seed shoots out. "Why is there lemon seeds? GRAY WY IS THERE LEMON SEED IN HERE!?" You say as you violently shove the seeds in his face. Dying he says "I-Its our ch-ch-ch-ch-children." Your anger grows. "Whose children?" You say slowly as you give him a violent stare. "Mine and th-th-the lemons........ Sh-she was a r-r-r-r-r-rare bread, a be-be-beauty she wa...wa....wa....." No movement, no breathing, no heartbeat. You decide, killing lemons is more entertaining than you thought, so you grab a chopping bored and a knife, hand you stick it in now your bag and walk out the door laughing.