Natsu X Reader

You peak threw the window. There he is. Why does Natsu have to be with her to be with her, why not you? He kisses (your enemies name) goodbye. You hide behind a wall of the house and watch her leave. She's gone. Its just him now... all alone...... just you and him......................................................................................... IDEA! Lets go in the house, ya know... just a small visit. You walk to the door. "Knock knock" you say, "Who there?" Natsu says. " Its yn" you reply slowly. "Great come in." You walk threw the door. He's in the kitchen......... he's cutting up watermelon, apples,  oranges, and 3 lemons.................................... WHY A LEMON!? YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO LEMONS! If you eat a lemon YOU COULD EASILY DIE IN SECONDS!!!!"Come here." Natsu says. "I'm ok" You reply looking down. "Alright" He continues cutting up the fruits. You want him so bad though. "(Your enemies name) IS CHEATING ON YOU!"

Brilliant, just brilliant. Natsu walks over to you as you stand up. He gets uncomfortably close to you. Your eyes stare into his..... the door opens. "Natsu? Whats she doing here?" (Your enemies name) asks. He walks to the kitchen  and grabs half a lemon then throws it at her. "LEMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!" She cries as the lemon hits the floor. "Lemon stay with me!" She sobs. "I can't." The lemon says.
 All breath leaves the lemon. "Lemon?" She begins shaking the lemon and tears hit yours and Natsu's eyes. "Lemon? Lemon?! NO, PLEASE LEMON DON'T LEAVE!
PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She sobs loudly. Later on that day we burry the lemon. You walk back in the house while Natsu and and (your enemies name) leaves. You walk to the pile of cut up fruit. Then you see
 a picture of Natsu and you stare at it. Still looking at the picture you pick up a slice of orange. You take a bite out of it thinking of how that dumb couple isn't going to back in hours. The orange tastes very much under ripe. You look at the orange...... that's not an orange.........