Soul X Reader

"FINE you win." You say. Soul smiles and eat the lemon soul. He gags, spits out the soul, picks it up and put it on your head then walks away. You take the lemon soul off your head and you hold it in your hand. Going on your knees, sitting on your feet and your hands with the soul still in them on your lap. You cry.

LATER THAT DAY

   You sit on the couch. Soul walks in and sits next to you, you get up and you leave the room. Into the kitchen. You grab a lemon, a knife and you STAB THE LEMON >:''''D You grab its soul and you shove it in souls mouth! "He scream and gags. Maka walks in with a knife and throws it at you. It stabs your head and you fall. Your eyes close. "Did you just kill y/n?" Soul asks. "Yep i didn't really like her anyway." Maka replies. You stand up and pull the knife out of your head. "HOW ARE YOU ALIVE?" Maka screams. You pull out a dagger with your name on it from your jacket. "I AM THE DARK ONE!" You answer.(Once apon a time action C;) You turn maka into a lemon, an teleport both you and her to the chopping block. With your magic, you slowly tear her apart. "MA-" Before soul could finish you muted him. "This will teach you to eat your lemons!" Soul gets an angry face, you change it and you make him cry. "MWAHAHAHAHA- cough cough -HAHAHA!"