4 Conspiracy revealed

The ship had not been poorly made. It was drafted and built with sixteen watertight bulkheads in its lower portion. Doors between compartments could be closed with the flip of a switch. In the case of an unexpected event, the ship could remain afloat if there was a breach to the front two compartments, or the middle four. All evidence thus far indicated that the craft suffered a breach to five.

J. Bruce Ismay and Thomas Andrews, Naval architects had built the ship well, well, not well enough given the unfolding of events. The ship was not well off as far as lifeboats go. Hence Andrews poor soul went down with the ship, the tomb that claimed countless others. Ismay would later claim that there were no women and children around when he fled by lifeboat.

Three years were spent building Ismay's and Andrew's ambition, yet two and one half hours to undo it and cast it to the bottom of the Atlantic. Can that constitute a dream realized? Or count as harsh words against valiant engineers? Forgive me if it is so.

All the same, the ship, though extraordinary in all regards, had about it a seal of recklessness that compounded in its faltering at sea. Twenty lifeboats in all, terribly small rudder and an agreed upon approach to lock the third class below until it was made clear; they were going to die no matter what, and the rich were permitted to live. For some strange reason it seemed, the purpose they were locked away was so they would understand that singular fact before the end. The rich more than they, deserved life. A very, very important lesson to be learned just before.

Construction began in Belfast Ireland in 1909, at a shipyard belonging to Harland and Wolf. It had been built close to the same time as the Olympic, also Captained by Smith. The same as had been rammed by the Naval cruiser mentioned earlier.

Some parts, such as the anchor, had been built elsewhere. The anchor was made by the forging company N. Hingley and Sons. It was over 18 feet long, weighing 15 tons. It came with a1,200 foot chain, with links 3 foot in length. No small endeavor.

Further preparation had been taken in readiness of Titanic's launch. For example, Gilbert Logan and Wolf's cabinet had designed a table, sideboard, and chairs for the Captains private quarters. they were unfinished until a few days after the ship set sail.

In preparation of its being built, while the paint was still wet, and the rooms were undergoing furnishing, a man named Jacob Bernstein had seen something, rather, someone who would ultimately cost him his life; just for having seen them. Accounts of what was seen and heard were lost with Kyle's visit in Belfast. Mr. Bernstein now rested, undisturbed in a voluptuous sweet there in Belfast with a hole penetrating his skull and brain. He was silent forever more.

Examining the documents seemed to lead nowhere at first. Harold leaned back in his chair. That chair was a family heirloom decorated with some unsightly holes in its cushion. The desk also was aged to a point of moderate disrepair. He sighed, grumbling in frustration at the mess he made on his desk with the contents of the envelope.

He was nigh approaching forty years of age, and felt those years and more considering the amount of work he laiden himself with. He ran his fingers through his prim cut sand colored hair, finally yielding to greying. His dark brown eyes scanned the various documents.

His first suspicions were set against the White Star Line rival company Cunard. He couldn't rule it out, neither could he find evidence to confirm. That theory held little validity thus far.

If a conspiracy regarding the historic ship existed, how was it accomplished? Certainly someone would have to have been on board to deliberately sabotage the vessel. Who would put their life in danger like that, and for what reason would they chose the RMS Titanic? Was it a vendetta?

History called it an error in judgment. Maybe that's all it was. Maybe there was no conspiracy at all. It seemed like a waist of his time.

There was a third possibility he hadn't yet considered. A third company, a fellow rival to White Star Line called Wells Casts and Dies. He rummaged through the papers and yielded absolutely nothing about the company.

His hand fell over one paper that caused him to pause. Apparently, the British enquiry had tried fervently to get to the absolute cause of the mischance of the famed vessel. Many of the laborers building the ship at Belfast were questioned about any possible shortcuts taken during construction. He found one of them called Peter Woodenbrough. This person claimed that on several nights nearing the completion of the ship, he saw a woman wandering the halls. She had notedly laughed as she took his face in her hands saying "They don't know. They are all going to die."

It may have been ludicrous. Maybe a dead end in search of a fictional conspiracy. But maybe it all together confirmed the conspiracy.

He would have to speak to this Peter Woodenbrough firsthand. If it proved true, he would have taken a huge step toward uncovering the facts. He would need help from the police commissioner to locate him.

From that moment, his days became a nightmare.