Two: YouTube

Hello again! I wanted to take some time to talk about YouTube, specifically my top 3 favorite YouTubers! YouTube has always been awesome. I'm pretty sure that most of the funniest videos I've ever seen have all been from browsing YouTube. Anyway, allow me to talk about my first favorite (this list is not ordered worst to best or vice versa. All of them are my favorite for different reasons.)

1. Seri! Pixel Biologist! Is an amazing person with great content. She usually makes gaming videos that have to do with nature and animals, and while playing the game, she occasionally educates the viewers on whatever the game might be about. Besides gaming, Seri makes vlogs, mostly updating on her pet finches or finding a new specimen to talk about in the park she lives by. The reason I love her so much is the fact that she always tries to stay positive and is willing to learn new things. And, watching her videos, I learned a LOT of things I didn't know before. Seri also will add creative twists to the plot of the game sometimes, keeping things very interesting for the viewers, which I am grateful for. I have learned that Seri can be very shy, yet I feel like having so many people support her made her come out of her shell quite a bit. And she does a fantastic job interacting with her subscribers. And, I don't think I've ever seen a hate comment in the comments section on any of her videos. All in all, Seri is good.

2.   The next person I would like to address is none other than IISuperwomanII. Lilly is such a confident and powerful woman. She is so wonderfully and hilariously honest, and her videos make me cry from laughter. Truthfully, if I could describe Lilly in one word, it would be boss. I know she went on a tour (or multiple tours) and just inspired all of the people that she came across. Her content is absolutely hysterical, especially her videos that everyone can relate to. Lilly's jokes are extremely witty, which is another reason why I love her. I am so glad that I came across her channel. In the end, Lilly is good.

3.   And last but certainly not least, there's Jacksepticeye. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw this coming. But Jack is such an outstanding human being that I just couldn't ignore it. One of the things that I love about him is how hard he tries to interact with his subscribers and fans. It's a beautiful thing to see a person have over 11,000,000 subs and still be humble and kind. Honestly, I feel like Seán doesn't give himself enough credit, he's always thanking the viewers and subscribers. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but I feel like he does need to address the fact that he made the videos and he put in all of that hard work to get to where he is now. And the energy he has in each video is astounding, like, how to have that much energy?! A nice plus to Jack's epicness is that green hair of his. I mean, LOOK AT IT!

ISN'T IT MAJESTIC? Okay, getting a little too fan-girly there

ISN'T IT MAJESTIC? Okay, getting a little too fan-girly there. But can you blame me, really? In conclusion, Jack is good. Life is good.