Chapter 3

Kalvin's P.O.V

I was carrying her to my house which was only about 10 minutes away. I got to my house but I forgot my keys. I looked under the mat and found it. I unlocked the door and walked in i kicked the door closed with my foot. I walked into the living room my mom and dad were sitting on the couch. " Oh my honey your ok who is this lady you are holding?" My mom asked me "she is my mate mom." I told her while laying Haley down on the couch, and pulling a blanket over her. "She is a fetching young lady son i think you found your Luna she seems strong and nice Im happy you found her..... But may i ask why she has bruises over her and why she is socking wet with little clothing on?" My dad asked me. "I found her behind a bush crying she passed out from it so i brought her here to stay if she would like to of course." I told both of them. they looked at her with adoration. She started to stir and wake up. "Where, where am I" she asked in the most hottest sleepy voice ever. "Well you are at my house because I found you crying behind a bush and it started to pour down rain and you passed out so I carrying you here.... Quick question why is there bruises over your body and why where you crying?" I told/asked. "Well I woke up in my bed and walked half way down the stairs and my mom and dad were arguing and she told me that i was not there kid but i have no idea what she meant by that then she left then my my dad beat me then stuck a shot up my arm and said "this should stop you from changing for a couple of days" then told me to leave the house so I did then you found me and here I am." She told us, my eyes turned pitch black I could see Haley get a little scared and whimpered. My eyes softened and I walked over there and gave her a hug. "Don be scared of me Haley now i am gonna talk to my parents I will be back in 20 minutes make your self at home." I let her go and walked to my dads(soon to be my) office. " Son she is a.........."

-----------

Cliffy hahaha sorry well idk when I am gonna update again but it will be soon probably tomorrow after school or some time like that thanks for reading!!! Love you guyssss

-Haley(Keke's Girl 4 Ever)