Chapter 4

Haley's P.O.V

I was sitting on there couch looking around wrapped in a blanket. There living room was huge it had a flat screen tv 3 couches and 2 love seats and one coffee table. I was wondering what they were talking about so i got up off the couch and walked up the stairs and down the hallway. I was lost i have opened about 12 doors and they weren't in one, i wonder where they are..... Im getting tiered ill just got to bed in the next room i see. I walked down the hallway to see double doors with the words "Alpha" on then. I opened it and saw a huge king size bed a walk in closet and a mini kitchen. I walked over to the bed and lift the covers and crawled in. I didn't even realise i fell asleep until i felt the other side dip down. I pecked my left eye open and saw Kalvin getting in the bed with me. I bolted up and fell off the bed onto the ground. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Getting in my bed to sleep next to an angel." He said while smirking at me "Who's coming over to sleep with you?" I asked him "No one Haley you are the Angel." He told me getting closer he was about half an inch away from my face his eyes flickered to my lips and back up to my eyes i could feel him mint breath fanning me then...........

Kalvin's P.O.V

"Son.... Haley is a wolf." My dad told me. "What how now she cant be what no no no i would have smelt it if she was." I kept saying to my self more then to my dad. "Son it's true, we found out that her dad abused her and he kept giving her wolf span so she wont be able to change into her wolf." My dad explained to me. Thats why shes my mate because human mates are very rare. I thought to my self. I then realised that my dad also said that her dad abused her. My wolf started to get mad, I started to shake. "Son calm down you need to find Haley so we can tell her all the news." I nodded and walked out of the office. I could smell Haley's sent, she was in my room. I walked down the hall and turned the corner and saw my bedroom doors with the words "Alpha" on it. I opened the door and saw Haley sleeping like an angel.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry about the short/late i have alot of school work sorry again hope you guys aren't mad at me for it well i hoped you enjoyed reading it quick question should i stop or keep writing the story comment below and please vote.

- Haley (Keke's Girl 4 Ever)