Chapter 6

Haley's P.O.V

Once me and Kalvin where done kissing we walked down stairs to find some food. "Theres nothing to eat here!!!" I groaned. "I am gonna go to the store so ill be beack in like an hour." I told Kalvin then gave him a peck then left for Hyvee. Once i got there i was Daevon standing at the entrance of the store. I wanted so bad to walk back to Kalvin's but i wanted food so i kept walking. He looked at me when i went threw the doors. I sensed him following me threw the store. I grabbed pizza's, pizza rolls, pop tarts, fruity pebbles, lunchables, Oreos, hot chips, chess its, and some drinks. Once i was done and checked out and got out side i realized it was dark out. I pulled out my phone to call Kalvin to see if he could come pick me up but my phone was dead. "JUST FUCKING GREAT!!!" I yelled. I was walking luckily the house was only 3 blocks down so its not far. I felt like someone was following me so i turned around and saw no one. I was just up the street of the house when i got that feeling again. I walked faster and now i was at the door of the house i opened it then closed it and walked into the kitchen to see Kalvin sitting down sleeping on the counter. I put all the food away and cooked some pizza rolls then once i was done i woke Kalvin up so we could go to sleep. Once we got up stairs i plugged my phone up and went to the bathroom. I did peed then flushed then washed my hands. Once i was done i opened the bathroom cabinet to get cotton swabs to clean my ears. When I closed it Daevon was standing right behind me with a gun in his hands.......

----------------

Sorry its short but het i updated at least so whar do you guys think good

Or no?? Whelp thanks for reading byeee

-Haley(Keke's Girl 4 Ever)