Dil and Tabitha

(another part about filming videos "yay..." sarcasm.  sorry mama got shit to do okay, these parts are easier to write. I'm going to my grandmas house next week so I cant write. I'm stocking up on drafts to upload then. this is one of them. if its kind of crap soz, today (29th july) I'm doing a lot of drafts so I'm tired and stressed, piss off.)

*Dan's POV*

The response was incredible.

So supportive and kind, they respected our privacy and we're just really nice. The tweets and comments I received last night we're the best I've ever read.

(Time skip: Brought to you by Dan Howell's Diss Track)

-17th February (why you ask, cos now Y/N is two weeks preggo)-

*Your POV*

"Yo D-slice, you've rejected Dil and Tabitha, its been two years." You yell from the kitchen.

Dan slides down the banister like a child.

"oi! Don't do that!" You laugh.

"sorry mum!" Dan whines.

"Not yet Dan, you can't call me that until the baby's born doofus!" you instruct.

He wraps his arms around your waist and kisses your neck gently.

"So you we're saying." He laughs.

He snuggles his face into your hair.

"You should call Phil and film a sims video, a mate date." you say kissing him quickly before turning back to your laptop.

you tap the counter and bite your lip, thinking of a title for your video. Dan takes his phone out of his pocket and dials phil.

"Yo Philly, whe've rejected our son. Let's Dil it up tonight!" Dan laughed.

At five PM Phil arrived and kicked off his vans. Running up to you you're enveloped in Phil's arms, you rest your head on his chest. Its warm and safe in his embrace. (Lol, dat rhymes) The boys run up to the office to film.

*Phil's POV*

"Hello Dan and phil games Babies... That gave away too much didn't it?" I laugh.

"Well they could just read the title, anyway. Today, is the day. Dabatha will procreate and contribute towards repopulating the sims 4 universe! THAT'S RIGHT THEYRE HAVING A BABY!"Dan said dramatically.

"Let's begin!" I cried.

"when we left off they had just got married and had a little honeymoon, camping... Romantic I know." Dan laughed.

"hey, it was... memorable..." I shrugged awkwardly.

"very memorable, infact they have a little souvenir on the way." Dan awkwardly laughed.

we began playing. All was well: Eliza ate our fish tacos (rude) and Erica stood in our garden for a little over two sim hours (weird.) Whilst Tabitha was bathing she went into labor, Dan began to panic, more than Dil!

Dil was freaking out.

"I'M NOT READY!" Dan cried. "MY SON IS HAVING A BABY!"

"Dan just breathe!" I patted his shoulder.

At that moment Timmy walked in and sat under the desk.

"Timmy, thank god. Guys, we've got Timmy here for moral support."

Dil and Tabitha went to hospital, Dan held his breath as the strange machine reached inside Tabitha and delivered baby Dil.

It was a Girl we called her Dorothy, we thought that it would look good on Christmas Cards.

'with love from Dil, Tabitha and Dorothy.'

"That was stressful." Dan sighed, "Anyway, if you enjoyed give Dorothy a good thumbing and subscribe for more Dilatha and drorthy."

"And to catch up on any sims videos you missed or want to rewatch by clicking the link to the sims playlist that I so kindly created for you, You're welcome." I continued.

"Adios Amigos." Dan said.