FINALE OMG IM NOT READY I DIDN'T ANNOUNCE THIS WTF

Yes, we are here again my friends. As with most great things, this tale must end. However fear not, I shall continue the story in a darker, more sinister way. Let me bleed shall begin 4th September 2016. I am very excited to bring to you with me through a journey of pain, death and suffering caused by those closest to you. You won't hear the rustling of the bushes, you won't feel their eyes burning with anger, you won't see them in the shadows. You will know who's next...

(the next day)

*Dan's POV*

Phil, Chris and Edward slept in the spare room last night, a great comfort. It's five am, Y/N is still sleeping peacefully but I'm awake. I'm sat bolt upright in my bed staring at the ceiling. A loud scream bellows through the street alerting all of us instantly. Y/N reached for me and gripped my arm for safety. Edward and Phil ran into our room with the twins huddled against their chests.

"Where's Chris?" I asked.

"We were going to ask you the same thing." Phil said numbly.

Y/N's grip tightened and she began to panic. Her anxiety had been better these past months but every now and then she has a panic attack or has to leave a situation.

I rub her back and we all wait for it to pass.

Rain lashes the windows and lightning slices through the sky. A rumble of thunder enacts from the thick, black clouds.

Willow wriggles and becomes restless so Edward passes her to Y/N who then rocks her gently and holds her close. Willow snuggles into her mother's arms, hiding her face in Y/N's night shirt.

We eventually went down stairs in search of Chris, no trace of him was to be seen. Nothing had been moved, no doors or windows were open.

The police arrived and checked the whole house for any leads of evidence that could point us in the right direction to find Chris.

Phil was numb. He sat silently staring at Iden. Y/N sat beside him and hugged him to her, that's when he caved in. He sobbed and wailed in despair, he just let out all of his emotions.

Once the police finished we snuggled up in our duvets on the sofa. Shaking with fear. Chris was gone. There was no evidence at all. Nothing.

Iden snuggled into me and held my fingers tightly. Y/N kissed Willow's forehead and stroked down her hair.

Phil heard a noise from the kitchen, he went and brought back the laptop. An email had been received. From Cat.

To: Y/N

I left so much undone.