Chapter 5

The bell rang and everyone was in their seats. The teacher took attendance and there were still students missing.

Ciel and Leticia sat next to each other in the back and kept quiet as everyone else was talking.

"Hey, are you new here?" A boy with dark brown hair and pretty green eyes turn around and asked her.

Two more heads turned to look at her and she felt  slightly embarrassed and sunk down into her seat. She looked down at her desk and gave them a little nod.

The blond next to the brunette smiled at her and he looked at her with his glowing blue eyes. "Not much of a talker are you?" 

She shook her head. "I talk.. just, mainly to the people I know well."

The blond muttered an, "Oh." and nodded.

"You boys know it's rude to not tell her your names, right?" the pretty black haired girl sitting  on the right side of the brunette boy said.

Leticia's gaze turned to her and she looked at her in slight awe. She had fair skin, black hair and dull but beautiful dark grey eyes. She wore a faded light pink dressed that reached down to her knees and a dark red scarf.

The girl turned to Leticia and gave her a small smile. "I'm Mikasa Ackerman."

"I'm Eren Jaeger," the brown headed boy said with a smile.

"I'm Armin Arlert. Sorry for being rude." he apologized with a shy smile.

"It's fine.. I'm.." she didn't say anything after.

"You're who?" Eren asked.

"Leticia.." she continued in a whispering tone after a while of silence.

"What a pretty name," Mikasa complemented. 

"Mhm!" Eren agreed.

"Thank you." she looked away, embarrassed.

Mikasa gave her a small smile and turned back to face the teacher.

Leticia looked around and saw a boy with black hair sitting next to Ciel. Their eyes met and he gave her a shy smile. She gave him one and looked away slowly and awkwardly.

"Hi!" a brunette girl walked up to Leticia and gave her a bright smile. "My name is Chelsea."

"Um.. hi," Leticia said shyly.

"Are you new here?" Chelsea asked.

Leticia nodded and looked her in the eyes. Her big brown eyes looked directly into her crimson red one. "Um.. my name is Leticia."

Ciel looked at the two then looked away and smiled to himself. "And you thought you wouldn't have any friends, Leticia. Everyone seems quite fond of you."

Leticia and Chelsea looked at Ciel and blinked. 

"Yeah. Especially you." Leticia thought sarcastically. 

She looked down at her desk and thought about what happened earlier. She blushed and placed her fingers on her lips wishing she could feel his warm ones on hers again.

The bell rang and everyone stood from their seats. 

Everyone walked out of the classroom, still talking like the chatter boxes they were.

"I'll walk you to your next class." Ciel said to Leticia. "Then we will meet during lunch and we can go to the roof and eat there, alright?"

"Alright," Leticia agreed.  

They walked through the hallways of the school and towards Leticia's first class. "Today is mainly just going to be a free day. They give you a list of everything you need then when the bell rings, we go to our next class. After second period is A lunch . We have D lunch and your teacher will tell you when you go."