Prompt 2- Eliza X Alex

SoundingSober I nearly messed this up rly badly by forgetting the ship. RIP. And it's kinda shorter bc I have sO MUCH TO GET THROUGH. BOI.
-
Alex nearly had a heart attack when he walked into the kitchen to get a coffee.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't close to crashing completely.

Alex wasn't the best at monitoring himself. He'd promised all of his friends that he'd look after himself a lot better. Um, that had failed quite remarkably.

That aside, Alex should've seen the figure sitting at the table.

"Eliza?" He blinked the sleepiness out of his eyes, waiting a second for them to refocus. He'd have to look into getting glasses.

Would glasses help?

"Hello, Alexander," Eliza's lips were curved into a knowing smile, eyes sparkling, "Nice for you to notice me."

"Notice y–" Alex began, eyebrows knitting together in confusion, "You said you'd be another hour, at least."

Eliza's expression was one of fond exasperation as she opened her mouth to reply, "I said that four hours ago."

...shit.

"W-what?" Alex stammered out, alarmed. Maybe he should invest in a working watch, as well.

"I've actually been here for three hours. You walked past me five times."

A/N: ugh, I'm not 100% happy with this,, uGHHH