Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Some training and some not so bodacious revelations!

Emma and I woke up that day, ready to learn about the secrets of rock, Lesson one: Stage moves, we first learned the power slide, we both thought it was just sliding on your knees, but Dylan asked us “Is it? Or is it the most powerful move in a rocker’s arsenal?” so Emma and I gave it our best shot, he stated that Emma was pretty good, but that I needed to work on it. Lesson 2: no one gets a free ride, we cleaned his house a bit, Emma did the dishes and I was washing some windows, just then I yelled “Hey guys there’s a mega-babe out side!” E and D checked out the window and Dylan said she was nothing, so I yelled at him; she had big breasts, tan skin, and one of those out fits that shows half of the twins if you know what I mean. But Dylan explained that there would be chicks ten times as hot back stage at our band’s concerts. After a few more minutes of cleaning Emma discovers a check for $200 and when she asked he ran over and took it back, his short, blond hair was a tad messy seeing as he ran all the way from his bed room. I peeked from over his shoulder and asked “Why does it say ‘I love you pumpkin’ on it?” he simply explained that it was the name of his song, a big hit in Canada. He then told us to get back to work. Later Emma and I played some music on the beach we met Dylan at, we did fairly well and called Dylan, he let it go to the machine so we started yelling “Dude its Cole and Emma!” “Dude pick up!” when he finally did we told him we got $20 his only response was that we had to get two “Dime Bags” all we could do is ask and he said that a dime bag was $10 worth of weed, his instructions were “Go to Wake and Bake Pizza, ask for Jo-Zo, tell him you want two Bob Marley’s, extra crispy, he’ll know what your talkin’ about.” “Alright dude, one extra crispy comin’ up!” I said. When we got back to apartment four we smoked that weed like it was the last thing we would do, then we started watching TV. After a while I flipped through a TV guide and told him to change to channel 14, “In search of sasquatch is on!” The strange thing is that he just held the remote in mid air, hand open and he said “When you can snatch the remote from my hand, then you ma choose what we watch.” after a few seconds of preparing myself Emma snagged the remote and said that “1000 ways to die” was on I said an appreciative “Sweet.” Then after 1000 ways to die ended Dylan said that I had to do a “Cock Push up” I could only ask “What’s a Cock Push up?” and then he explained that it’s where you lay flat on your stomach, and lift your self of the ground with nothing but your boner. I paused and I said “Let’s do this!” and as I lay down he explained that he wanted me to do one cock push up or more every day. I yelled out “It hurts my cock!” Emma and Dylan cheered me on till I managed to do one, then we spent the rest of the night relaxing (I, of Corse, made some sexual jokes towards Emma and she hit me over the head.). The next day (around what has become dinner time) we were put in a “Geek simulator” (just some paper plates with angry faces drawn on rigged to sit on the collars of shirts) and Dylan said, “If you pass this test, you may join the band.” Just then the door bell rang and Dylan stood up and answered it. Emma called from the “stage” “Aren’t you the Pizza chick from the board walk?” and then the pizza girl said “My name is Taylor. Hey are you guy doing a concert? Can I watch?” then Dylan asked “”Can you play any thing?”  Taylor admitted she was a drummer and would give us half off on the “Pie”. Taylor, Emma and I all failed the simulator. (I even broke my guitar!) But Dylan said that we were pretty good at playing what we play. Just then the phone rang and it was his mother, calling to tell him that ”Fifteen Years of trying to be a famous musician was long enough and me and your father are not going to be sending you checks any more.  I love you pump--” he ripped out the tape of it recording. And we were all PISSED beyond measure. I paused and said in just pure shock “Love you pumpkin…. Those weren’t royalty checks?” and then in rage Emma yelled “You son of a bitch, we cleaned your fucking apartment man!” all Dylan could do was move to his room and start packing his stuff I told him “Don’t walk away from us!” and then Emma asked “Why the Fuck are you packing your shit?” “We have to leave… I already spent the last rent check.” “WHAT!?” I yelled with pure hatred “What did you spend it on you fucking dick, an official Professor Bull Shit degree!?” then he reached into his closet and put out two guitar cases in front of us, one had my initial s on it so Emma opened the other one and we saw the best guitars you can ask for in appearance. Mine was blue and it had religious symbols all along the neck to the head (replacing the frats) in order they were:  a pentacle, a cross, the infinite symbol, a crescent moon, The Star of David, The Ying Yang sign, Einstein's theory of relativity (E=mc^2), a weed stamp, the illuminati symbol (the omniscient eye of god in a pyramid), and then a strange something I didn’t know and at the top... THE CROWN OF ROCK! (a silver crown with the word “ROCK” on it with jewel encrusted points) and as I looked over I noticed Emma’s was the same only red. Then I stood and I tolled Dylan “Stop packing, man. We will pay the rent wi--““Again I feel I must ask ‘Are you high’, we have no fucking money!” interrupted Emma. I yelled “YOU INTERRUPTED ME!” in rage. Then I continued “With our rock!” but we needed a name I paced the floor thinking and then some thing happened, a large “Z” popped in my head and the name was revealed to us all at the same time, I could tell by the other’s faces, then I said “We will be… BODACIOUS Z!”