Chapter 4

A/N: Because I am to lazy to write it out, TWOTOS mean 'The Witches on the Other Side'. enjoy!

Klaus P.O.V.

When Elijah and I arrived at Mystic Falls I headed straight towards Caroline's house. It wasn't until I started walking down her street that I realized Eli wasn't following me anymore.

I went up to her front door and knocked, and yes I do have some manners to knock. I hear no noise whatsoever so I went through her window. No one was there but there was a smell, salt, someone had been crying. I started to trace her scent all the way through town and found it ended at the hotel. I wondered why she was there but then I heard a blood curdling scream and ran in.

~

Katherine P.O.V

Humans suck. Silas sucks. This hotel sucks. My crazy stalkers suck. Damn, everything sucks. I've been running all across town trying to escape my newest stalker.

The other one has been following me for months, and that's not her pattern. This person is ruthless, and has made me, again, run all over town, in high heels! Do you know how hard that is? I thought coming back to the hotel was a good choice since someone owned the land.

But when the door swung open and I saw the blond-Caroline at my door. I may not know Caroline personally but I knew that there was something off about her. First she was standing there and next thing I knew she was attacking me. I screamed a scream so horrible that even I was terrified by it. The next thing I knew someone had ripped her off of me and I fell unconscious

~

Elijah P.O.V.

Elena and I had just got finished talking when I got a call from Niklaus "Yes?"

There was a snapping noise on the other end then I hear him say "I suggest you come to the hotel along with Elena, we have a problem."

I sighed and said "And what would that problem be."

There was silence on the other end but then "It seems that Caroline has turned off her humanity and attacked Katerina, oh yes, please do tell me why Katerina is human in the first place?!" His voice level increased while he was talking.

I raised my eyebrows "I knew nothing of this brother." My eyes flicked towards Elena and she was holding out her hand, so I gave her the phone.

"We must have forgotten to tell you, but after Silas was turned to stone I left to go find Jeremy before the veil went back up. While searching the school Katherine came upon me and tried to kill me. I used the cure on her and didn't hear about her or from her since," Elena explained.

I hear Niklaus mutter something then hang up the phone. "Well we better get going," she said. We were then on our way to the the only hotel residing in Mystic Falls.

~

TWOTOS P.O.V.

They were all gathered in the in the hotel. We led the foolish dopplegänger there for a reason. All three originals, on the other side or not, the two vampires and the witch. We begin to preform the spell that will change all of there lives as they know it.

A/N: Okay, little bit of a cliff hanger there, but I just wanted to let you know that there will be no more confusing P.O.V., I had to do that to lead it up to this point to were everything will start to fall into place. Okay, maybe I didn't need Katherine's P.O.V, but I thought it was amusing to write. See you next time!