Chapter 7

Elena P.O.V.

Just then a mysterious voice piped in "Aw, come on Eli. We have lots to be thankful for, whether it's getting enough crops this year to not being eaten by the beasts." Everyone turned to see who was talking and were greeted by a young boy.

"Oh come on brother, you know how much of a bore Elijah is," Kol said to the young boy-who was apparently their brother. Wait, they had a younger brother who died by the werewolves! We must have been sent back far enough to where he is still alive. What was his name again? Harry, Harold, Henry, well it begins with an H.

Elijah chuckled and said, "Oh, Henrik, don't listen to Kol. He will fill your brain with lies that come from that silver tongue of his." Elijah earned a glare from Kol from his remark. "Well, I-" Kol started.

No one ever knew what he was going to say because Henrik started to talk rapidly. "Hey, who are you guys I've never seen you before? Are you new to the village? Tatia do you know these two people?"

At first I didn't know who he was talking to, but then I remembered that Damon and Stefan told me that the original dopplegänger was named Tatia. "I'm sorry," I started, "I am not Tatia, but a distant relative of hers. My friends, Bonnie and Caroline, are new here, I am also. Our families sent us here from the old world to live with a good friend."

Thank God that when Rebekah told me her family story she was really descriptive. A puzzled look crossed Henrik's face "Then what is your name?"

I smiled and replied "Elena." I looked up from him to see all of the others have a look of pure confusion and shock on their faces. Confusion for Bonnie and Caroline wondering where I came up with this, and Shock for the boys who didn't realize I knew so much about their past.

"Well, you may not be Tatia, but you sure do look a lot alike," Henrik exclaimed. I said "My mother always said that we looked alike, but I've never seen her myself."

Klaus seemed to be the first one to wake out of their haze "Henrik, why don't you help me with something. I am sure that the girls are exhausted from their trip and would like to rest." Henrik pouted for a moment, but then reluctantly accepted his offer.

"It was nice to meet you Elena!" He said just before Klaus pulled him away.

Kol turned to me and said, "How do you know so much!?"

I smirked and replied, "I have my ways."

He looked like he was about to explode when Caroline said, "Okay, new problem. Elena, you said that we are staying with a good friend! Well, news flash! We don't know anyone!" Everyone thought for a moment.

Elijah then said, "Ayanna would most likely take you in. Not only is she a good friend of our family she is Bonnie's ancestor and a very powerful witch. With her help we may be able to find a way out of this mess." No one could find a reason not to do it because it was our only option left.

Kol and Elijah led the way to her hut-house-thing. When Elijah was about to knock the door opened. A women about her early-forties, with dark skin and hair, and chocolate colored eyes opened the door. "I've been expecting you," Ayanna said and on that note she opened the door and led us inside