Chapter 2

Chapter 2!

Enjoy!

Jackson sat on April's couch, he had his arms wrapped around her. She leaned against his chest.

"Thanks for being here," she sighed.

"I'm always here for you April," he told her giving her a knee a reassuring squeeze.

"I think I'm gonna fly to Moline tomorrow," she mumbled.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Jackson asked.

"Can you?" She sighed, "I don't wanna be alone."

"You'll never have to be alone April," he insisted.

"I don't know what to do."

"Well we'll be together-" he started but April interrupted him.

"Not that," she explained, "about Matthew and I."

Jackson's eyes widened, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, when things got tough, I didn't want to talk to Matthew," she explained, "I wanted to talk to you."

"April-"

"I know, you have a girlfriend," April sighed, "you once said you guys weren't serious, but now...well."

"April-"

"No, no you made it super clear, that didn't want me!" She exclaimed.

"April-"

"No, no it's fin-" Jackson pressed his lips into hers, he ran his hand up her waist, April cupped his cheeks deepening the kiss. She finally pulled, "that was great way to shut me up."

Jackson shook his head, "I wasn't shutting you up, I wanted to say something, but I couldn't find the words, so that has to do."

April half grinned and nodded, "it'll do."

Thanks for reading :)