3#~} SAVED ME {~#

(Jack's POV)

We found the office, turns out that I'm f@ckin' blind because I passed by it 5 times. I also found out that the masked man's name is Cry, he is nice and interesting. I wonder ' why does he have a mask? What does he look like? ' I then took out a new blank page and wrote to him.

"Why do you have a mask?" I wrote

"U-umm,... I-I have an,... u-ugly face." Cry said sadly with his head hung down.

I pat his back and then wrote to him again

"I won't judge you for how you look, if anything I you look good no matter what people say or think. Can I see, and
prove you're wrong, that you are not ugly?" I wrote

He nod his head and let me untie his mask. I then got my breath away, he has beautiful blue eyes like mine but his is darker than mine. And rosy cheeks, ' He looks cute ' I thought to myself.

"I told you that I look ugly." Cry said with tears in his eyes, I shook my head no and written something to him

"No, I think you look great! Your not ugly, don't ever say that because you are an amazing and attractive person, Cry." I wrote, he started to blush, and hug me.

"Thanks for your help. I guess I needed that. Thank you." He said

I hug back and we started walking different paths after I got my schedule. 1st. Is English, 102, I remembered passing by there earlier and started walking there. That's when I noticed the red haired guy, Mark I think his name is, was pushed to the ground and 3 people who are looming over him.

"Hey guys! I found the nerd, haha!"the tall one said

"Ready for your daily beating twerp?"the small one said

The 3rd guy was about to hit him but I ran and got in front of Mark & got hit hard in my stomach.

"$h*t dude, you punched a girl!" The small one said

They all ran away and I turned to Mark who has a shock face. I limped over to him and had my hand out to him for him to get up. He took my hand had an questioning look on his face like as if saying 'why?'

"Are you okay? Why did you do that?" Mark asked me and I look for a paper and wrote to him.

"Ya I'm use to it, and I like helping people, even if I get hurt."I wrote and smiled, he had an concern look on his face wanting an explanation of what I mean. After a long silence I started walking to class, in till he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in a hug.

"Thanks for,... you know, saving me when I needed help, thank you." He whispered to me, and I hug back.

We stayed like that for a while but when we pulled away we both started to blushing and walked into the same class. This is interesting......