7○◆☆Nice to meet YOU☆◆○

(Jack's POV)

I then sat next to him while he takes out of his pocket,... a loly pop? & gives it to me, I mouth the words 'thank you' & smiled.

"No, thank you. I wish I could do more to repay you, for what you did." Cry said, making the other 2 confused of what just happened. The teacher was late so we had time to talk.

"Crrryyyy, introduced us to her." The guy said to Cry

"Oh, right. I forgot to ask for your name, umm..." Cry said, while rubbing the back of his neck. I nod & wrote to him.

"Ya, my is Sean but I prefer to be called Jack. Nice to meet you." I wrote, the 2 people had a confused face.

"Ok,... Jack these are my friends, Felix & his GF, Marzia. Felix this is Jack,& she's is the new girl from Ireland." Cry said

"Not to offended you or anything, but, why do you have a boy's name if your a girl?" Felix asked me, there was a long silence in till the teacher walked in.

"Ok, students we have a transfer student from Ireland in this class, so because she is new here were going to move the project to next week. Now Sean, would you please tell us about yourself to the class." He said I nod & did the same thing as last class with Mark.

After that, the class asked me questions & Felix asked me the same question. I wrote on the bord 'I didn't know' I was not ready to tell yet,... maby next week I can tell Cry. I trust him,...