-Chapter Nine-

We wondered the streets, holding hands. Jack found a small restaurant for dinner and we ate at and open stove table. They cooked our food in front of us, doing cool tricks and things.

Jack and I sat with a family. And a young couple. We had to share a table because there was only a few chefs.

I didn't mind, the mother of the family was an English teacher at a high school in this town. She talked with us, questioning where we come from and why our hair was so weird.

Jack talk for a very long time, trying to explain that he was Irish, and not from America. But the woman could barely understand his accent.

When we finished our meal, the woman asked us to come visit the school. I looked to Jack as he nodded his head excitedly.

I smiled and accepted. She was kind and her Japanese accent made me laugh.

"Alright, you have school tomorrow right?" I asked stupidly, because it was Wednesday.

She nodded and said, "Thank you! I hope to see you der. My students will learn lots from you" she smiled and Jack and I giggled. We nodded and bowed our heads in respect.

The woman and her family left, quite excitedly.

"Well, I'm excited! I've never been to a Japanese High School! I wonder if the students will understand us" he looked to me with his blue eyes.

"Yeah, I hope we get to stay the whole day!" He and I walked out of the restaurant, holding hands. Both of us, excised for tomorrow.

Jack and I made it back to the Hotel, before it started raining. We looked out the window to the busy streets filled with multi colored umbrellas.

We both filmed some new videos and made ourselves tired enough to almost fall asleep at the desk.

I stood and walked over to Jack, on the bed. He was sound asleep on his keyboard.

I smiled and woke him. He sat up quickly and jolted the computer. He rubbed his eyes and shoved it off his lap.

I took it from him and put it on the desk, next to mine. He stood and got in his pajamas. While he was brushing his teeth, I slipped into mine.

I jumped in bed and smiled as Jack came over next to me.

"I felt lonely last night without you." I said in my deep voice. He smiled and blushed a little.

"Well, you won't make that mistake again!" He said a little louder than I had though. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddle in bed. He feel asleep right after I turned off the light. I took a little longer, but was asleep soon after.