Chapter Five

Later I soon learned that the cute boy's name was Kaden. I didn't exactly learn his name the way I imagined.... he was my new neighbor. Ugh, him and his family came over to meet us and I wasn't sure how to react to his expression once he saw that I lived next to him.

"Wow I never would of thought you would be our new neighbor" were his exact words. I didn't respond and I think that's when he got the hint that I took it the wrong way. "I mean it's good thing," he said quickly.

Once he introduced his family I learned that he also had an older brother that was sixteen..... okay probably just a coincidence. Nope he also has a little brother that is two years older that Maddox.

8:00pm was quickly arising us when I told Kaden that I should probably start heading that way. He agreed as we were both walking to the front door.

He hollered to his family to leave. He was the last one of his family out the door so he wished me good luck with everything and to ask if I needed anything.(even though I wasn't going to if I did need something) I said thanks and shut the old wooden door smiling.

Once I started walking upstairs I noticed that the rest of my family was sitting in the living room looking at me. "Ohhhhhhh" they all said in sync. "UGH STOP" I groaned stomping up the stairs.