Chapter V- My hero

I was there, standing, in the middle of the college grounds. The sun is up, but it feels cold. The wind is blowing hard, making my long hair flow freely in the air. No one was there except me. I was looking in all directions, trying to figure out what to do, or where to go. Birds are flying beautifully in the sky and I was just there, smiling, looking at them, admiring how beautiful their wings are when they put them out. For some reason, I'm not afraid. For some reason, I don't feel alone. Then at a glace, he's there. The green eyed, light, freckled skinned, dark haired, tall, and handsome. He's standing in front of me, probably 15 ft away. He's just staring at me, dull, like he's trying to look into my soul. Then when he stared long enough, he smiled, and walked away. 

I shouted. "Wait! Where are you going?" But he kept on walking away. I can't move my feet. I can't chase him. Then suddenly, he's at my back. He's so near I could feel his breath. Then he whispered: 

"Don't worry, I'm on my way." then he disappeared. I heard a loud bell ringing. It was head aching, death defying. I can't find where it's coming from. 

Then I opened my eyes. The bell was my freakin' alarm. God, please. It's 7:00 am and I have to get ready for my first day. I went to the bathroom to wash my face, and headed to the kitchen to cook my breakfast. Pancakes, yum. Glad I still have some chocolate chips in my fridge. I mixed it up and started cooking. I ate breakfast, washed the dishes, and went on preparing my self.

9:00 am and I'm on my way to school. Good thing that my first class doesn't start until 11:00 am. I need at least an hour drive for me not to be late. I'm up for business school. I need to learn this for the future of Foralejo Inc. The pressure is on me, actually. My brother and I are the only children of our parents. No one else is bound to inherit everything. It's a good thing that my brother's dedicated in controlling the businesses, especially the real estates and the airlines. If he's not that way, I don't think I could ever survive. He's in his last year in college, and is on training for power. I was never able to bond with him at all since his third year in college. 

Luckily, I made it to school at 10:30 am. I still have time to walk around, not minding to break a sweat. I don't have to look for my classroom, because I know where it exactly is. My brother usually brings me to school when he was at first year college, during their fair. He introduced me to his friends and professors. I miss my brother the way he was like back then. 

My first class is secondary Algebra. I'm so happy that I'll be able to take this math. This is easy for me already. I looked around, and saw Cherry coming in class. She caught me and sat beside me.

"How's everything going? Girl, you look dashing in that uniform!" She exclaims. She's at business course too for future things. She's not really interested with business but she doesn't have a choice. She's the first born child, and her brother's a total wreck. Their future is in her hands.

"Fine. I'm so glad that we'll be taking Secondary Algebra. This is my favorite subject." I said, which is true. I'm good at this.

"And my worst. I hate math." She sighed. Knowing that she can't fail.

"You hate everything." I laughed, because this is also true. She hates every subject but surprisingly pass all of them.

Then our professor came, and named himself "Mr. Agoncillo"He lectured about the basic Algebra. Which I already knew. It feels so boring.

Math, Language, History...... Oh I hate school life. And lastly, for the day, Science. I'm lucky to be in Sociology instead. I'll die if I need to experience more Physics or Chemistry. I head to the library before I went home. I need books, as usual. Some books are just not available in book stores anymore. I went to the Fiction section, and as usual, I have a smile on my face. Every student is allowed to borrow at most five books, due every after two weeks. And of course, I took advantage. I went to the parking lot, carrying all of them at once, when Issa came.