chapter 2: DAN IS BACK!

*Ding Dong*

Amy heard the doorbell and said, "Finally he's here. I don't know why he is always late."

Amy reached for the door handle and opened the door to see a smirking Dan.

"Hello sis", Chuckled Dan

"Hello Daniel, nice to see you again," said Amy.

Dan snorted.

"KIDS, UNCLE DAN IS HERE!", called Amy, while gesturing for Dan to come in.

"UNCLE DAN IS HERE?!" shouted Matt, "COME ON CHASE STOP READING!"

The two boys hurried down the corridor and burst into the living room.

"UNCLE DAN!!!!", screamed the boys, "WE ARE SOOO GLAD YOU'RE HERE"

*We were getting bored*, whispered Matt.

"Hey Ames could you get us some drinks please?", sang Dan.

Amy stalked off to get them some drinks. Dan seized this moment to have a secret talk with the boys.

"So Matt, what's been going on since my last visit? Any pranks?"

"Yup", sang Matt, popping the p. "Tonnes!" "I even put food colouring in her shampoo, I was grounded for a week but her reaction was worth it!"

"That's my boy", sang Dan.

Amy returned with the drinks and said, "quick quick drink up boys, we need to leave soon."

The boys then gulped down their sodas and then burped in unison.

"EEEEEEEW!" shrieked Amy, "you guys are pigs!"

"Are we ready to go?", said Dan as if nothing had happened. "Is your 'Hubbie' ready?"

"No Dan, Ian is meeting us there because he is very busy with work", said Amy.

"HA that's what I thought", sneered Dan.

"At Least I have a husband, your still single by the looks of things", taunted Amy.

"And you're still ugly by the looks of things!", retorted Dan, putting his hands up to receive a fist pump from both the boys.

"AAARRRGGG, whatever, let's just go," said Amy, sounding defeated.