chapter 7: SCHOOL!! part 3

"So boys, what are your names?", said Mr Randoli, in a slightly annoyed tone.

Both Chase and Matt were sweating uncontrollably and no matter how hard they tried, no words seemed to be leaving their mouths. Their faces seemed to be going from red to purple as they continued to struggle with speech. Matt and Chase never had trouble with meeting new people. They were always the loudest at their old school, but for some reason they were having a lot of trouble.

While his brother continued to mumble words like "umm" and "My name is, hello", Chase caught sight of a student who was acting very strangely. She was a delicately build young girl with wavy, dark, blonde hair and green eyes. Her features seemed simple yet pretty in a way. She was not paying attention to the two boys like everyone else. She was writing notes. But what could she possibly be writing notes on... the class hadn't even started yet. 

Chase turned back to his brother and gave him a massive shouve

"My name is Chase and this is my annoying brother Matt", said Chase, just as he sat swiftly back down, pulling his frozen brother down after him.

"Snap out of it Matt!", whispered Chase, "We looked like total idiots out there!"

"I am sorry, I never get all weird like this", Matt.

"Never mind that", pressed on Chase, "did you notice that girl sitting two rows in front of us?"

"Ahhh yes! She was smoking hot, if I do say so myself", sang Matt.

"No you moron! She was acting weird... writing notes", said Chase, more urgently this time.

"So what if she is a nerd... I like em smart", said Matt, while he smiled eagerly.

"Ahhh, forget it!" shouted Chase.

If he wanted to to find out what this girl was up to, he would have to do it himself.