5: Carol

'Damn pussy', she thought as she finished tieing off the sling around Thomas's arm. She pats his shoulder and walked away to fall back onto an old bed. she stared at the ceiling for a minute then sat up on her bed and grabbed a pack of cigarettes from her bedside table, pulled one out, lit it and began to smoke it. After taking a few hits she smothered her cigarette into the floor.

"What were those, things", Thomas asked.

She stood, and tilted her head downward. She looked up, inhaled and looked a Thomas with a solemn expression.

"Chillers, they're dumb as dirt and as you can tell not the most hygienic of species." She said.
"They're damn killers, murderers, and people. People who either lost the will to live or lost they're right too."

Thomas grabbed his shoulder, adjusting it to a comfortable position and then asked:
"Who'd ya know"

She sat down and buried her face in her arms. She wiped the tears form her face and looked up at Thomas with red eyes. She stared at him for a second.

"Five years ago, 20568 injured and 67980 dead from biological war fare. You, you were the head of the mission, Thomas. You killed all those people, you caused this. You created those things." She said in anger. "And now your gonna hear how all this affected us."