Chapitre 2

" What are you doing here ? " The stranger's ton was cold, and it sent him chills all over his body. By this one and only sentence he knew that the study room wasn't his but at the stranger. He was staring at him with piercing eyes, eyes who contained anger, surprisingly.

The man sure was handsome but his face was expressionless. So much that it destabilized him. Because all he was reading was in his eyes. And he gulped. With his shaky hand he quickly closed the folder and put it back in the desk drawer, before straightening himself, face to face with the stranger with the angry stare which seemed to burn his body. "I-I was.. Searching.." he said with a shaky voice, palm of his hand sweating he dried them on his jeans, thinking about a lie, because the man in front him had a look of killer, maybe it was exaggerating but he was feeling rather scared of the stranger. Well who wouldn't be afraid of the unknown.

"A sheet ! I searched a sheet but unfortunately I couldn't find any.." what a lousy excuse.

His fear increased with the guy in front him who didn't seem to buy his lie but he let him continue anyway.

"Can-Can you get me one ?" He asked with a little voice, stuttering while he tried to find a satisfying explanation if the stranger asked why he needed a sheet, thinking about that stressed him and the lump in his throat wouldn't go away.

"Sure." Said Mr. Stranger and the man approached the desk while he stepped back. His presence was making him harder to breath. "A-And a pen please.." He rose his eyes to meet the brunet eyes and nodded then he lifted the cover of a black document organizer which contained a lot of sheets and handed it to him with a pen. "Take it and go." As he gulped he took the sheet trying to get away from the man the fastest he could, the gesture was too rushed to avoid any collision with Mr. Stranger, his fingertips brushing against the man's hand and he jolted back. They were so close. And it was scary.

"S-Sorry !" he blurted out as he closed his eyes as if he expected to be reprimanded or hit. But the man didn't seem to be affected by his touch. His expression remained stoic. He couldn't help but feel scared of Mr. Stranger, his expression was so serious, so strict and he hated it so much. "P-Please.. Could you spell your name for me !" he asked completely out of the blue. It was a stupid question but it was a way for him to know his name without asking his name. Mr. Stranger's eyes widened then went back normal, visibly annoyed by the rain of questions coming out of him.

"Why should I ?" he demanded more like he stated his right with his impassive face who disturbed him so much. Yeah why would he ?

"I-I just forgot- I mean I'm not quite sure of the pronunciation and.." he was dead wasn't he ?

"You mean that you forgot my name are you kidding me-" Stranger began to say but he cut him as if he was in urgency or something like that, he wasn't. "Could you just ? P-Please ! .." he pleaded totally desperate to know. He needed to know, the situation he was now was confusing him so much so if he could just know the name of the man he was interacting with it would help him, a little bit, even if it wasn't very important he needed to know. He was lost in a fog where everything coming out from the fog seemed outsider, unknown and rather strange. And to not being able to know a single thing about the thing who surrounded him made him lost confidence and bravery.

The stranger sighed, and he feared he would not do what he asked but surprisingly he spelled his name for him. "Kris Wu. K.R.I.S W.U"

" Kris Wu.. " He repeated, the name was so foreign to his ears. And somehow he felt disappointed he was hoping that knowing the name of Wu would ring some bell in his brain, but nothing.