Chapter 8

I felt protected. Like nothing in the world could harm me. Harry's arms were wrapped around me not so harshly but tightly enough to keep me warm and comforted. "Good morning, babe." He smiled lazily down at me.

Fuuuuuuuuck. Then again, this is so awkward and weird. "Morning." I plastered on a smile and I sighed. "I'll make you breakfast." I nodded and he left me with a kiss on the neck. I froze until he left.

"Oh my god." I groaned and started packing. I'm so scared. And nervous. What if I do something wrong and he'll go back to abusing me? All these what if's in my life aren't good. Not healthy.

"Packing?" Harry's voice asked. I turn around and nodded. "Yep, I'll be living at the hospital tomorrow afternoon." I smiled sadly, life isn't just for me.

He smiled, lopsidedly and walked to the closet, pulling out a suitcase. I rose an eyebrow, confused by his action. "Uh, what is that for?" Harry chuckled and rolled the suitcase over to me.

"I talked to your doctor and you're getting the treatment in California!" He said excitedly. Wait. What.

"Harry, what?"

"What? You don't want to get treated?" He softly said, inching towards me. "I - I do. It's just that I d - d - 'm scared." I blurted out. His eyes softened and grabbed my hands, intertwining my fingers with his.

"I - I'm seriously so, so sorry, baby. I'll make it up to you one day, I promise. It will never, and I mean never, happen again." I felt a tear slip down my face and down my chin.

"Positive?"

"Positive."

-

The next morning, I dived into the fact that Harry actually called up my doctor and told her that I would be getting the treatment whether I wanted it or not.

He told her that he couldn't live without me and no one would break through to him if I died. He'd be heartless and have no emotions.

But of course, I didn't really trust him much. He needs to gain it back somehow.

Harry was perched next to me, eyes locked on his phone, scrolling through Instagram.

A loud voice was heard from the thin, white iPhone (dunno if his phone is white or black sorry) and it made me flinch.

"Sorry, babe. Come watch this video!" He grinned at the phone and I slowly crawled my way over to him.

"I want to be famous." (vote if you know that vine) He laughed so hard that his eyes were crinkling up and his dimples were full on showing.

I giggled, not because of the video, but because of him.

He tried copying what the little girl was doing in the short Instagram video, but miserably failed.

"Nice try, Styles." I smiled and took my phone out, scrolling through various posts on Tumblr.

"I love this picture of you." I showed him the picture of him on the livestream, where he was taking a break from working out and the camera caught the upper part of his body. He had his hands behind his head and eyes shut. He was sweaty and shirtless - hot.

He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"You know you want it." I burst out laughing and held my stomach.

I cherish moments like these, because I never know when they're going to happen again.

____

A/N -

Vote and comment if you know which Vine Harry showed Elizabeth and what picture of Harry Styles Elizabeth showed to Harry himself.

This is a short filler chapter because I really hope I update again this week. Thanksgiving break is in a day and I am very excited. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas :)

I'm having a wee bit of a writer's block so message me some ideas! Thank you all for reading and I think Harry and Elizabeth's relationship will get cuter each chapter.

Or maybe not.

I dunno. We'll see. *creepy smirk*

Follow me on Twitter where I will be posting when I update.
@MaliaKaay

Oh! & if you read Harry Styles FF, please check out one of my favorites atm - Suit and Tie by xcalliex

Also, i don't think this FF will get any more interesting. i mean, harry doesnt abuse her anymore so yeah.

i need your guys' help!

Check out my other FFs that I will start getting to in december!

love you all and nanite.