zero

Unlike most fifteen year olds who spent their last few days before the outbreak at school, Josephine was in Juvenile Detention for drug possession. The doctor, Candice Reed at the facility happened to be a scientist, and when she got word that the world was about to go to hell, she wanted to find a cure before it got any worse. She spent the first week of the outbreak injecting a mix of homemade vaccines into unwilling, underage criminals.

After sixteen fails, and sixteen dead teens, Dr. Reed had injected Josephine. Josephine was the only one who lived after being injected with the serum she created, so Dr. Reed thought she perfected the serum and injected herself. As it would occur, Dr. Reed died a few minutes after. Josephine, who was kept in the dark about everything stole Candice's keys and escaped, leaving the detention center behind her.

Over the years, Josephine watched many of the people she had befriended die and come back to life but not as the people she knew. She never understood why, but the dead rarely went near her, and when they did, all they would do is look with foggy eyes. She knew that the injection had something to do with it, but she kept it to herself, unsure of what others would do to her if they knew.

[the waking dead season 5-?]

»

Thank you glberts for the amazing plot! I can't wait to start making chapters for this