Chapter 3

Why would a hot Police officer want to talk about teenage girls? I mean, does anyone actually watch Police shows?

Fair enough, it was about teenage girls taking drugs and alcohol, whilst driving...but...he didn't have to explain things in such detail!

Louis, well...that's what it said at the bottom left of the screen, was an official bastard.

Why?

Well...because all hot guys are always cocky right? Which...for me equals bastard!

"Skye?" Charlotte asked

.

She's woken up already? It's only been 20 minutes!

"Yeah, Charlotte?"

"When are our parents going to bail us out of jail?" I laughed at her question.

"Never. They'll probably leave us to die here." Charlotte didn't responed.

I sighed, resting my head on a pillow, deciding to take a nap for a bit.

"Skye Gilson!" A voice screamed. I woke up, with a headache. Looking around the cell, I spotted Louis standing before me, with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded.

"What do you want to eat?"

Wait, why is he asking me what I want to eat? I though that in jail, they just gave you random food, right?

"A...sandwich! Ham sandwich, please." I answered, making puppy eyes at him.

"Sure, I'll be back in a minute." Louis walked out of the cell, locking it, and then disappeared in my line of vision.

I looked over at Charlotte, who was watching a random chick-flick.

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked her.

"Nope. I had something to eat whilst you took a nap." She said, her gaze still on the television.

"Oh."

Louis returned after a few minutes with a plate of sandwiches in his hands. He unlocked the cell and entered.

"Here you go, Skye." He smiled at me, handing me the plate.

"Thank you."

"Oh, by the way, we got a call from your parents today."

I looked at Louis, shocked.

"What did they say?"

No proof reading, wrote this on notepad because I just got my laptop back and need to download...stuff.

-Jaay x