Chapter 3

Im dreaming I know I am but it doesn't make what i'm seeing any easier to watch. I think its an image from my past but i'm not sure but it seems really familiar. I'm watching a younger me sit in a chair i look a little dazed, everyone around me is stopped not one person is moving they'res no sounds nothing its like everything is frozen.

I can feel it in my gut that it has something to do with me.

Once I snap out of my dazed state they look around and start fussing over me saying that what i can do is a miracle and they want to know how they can do it to.

So they do things no child should ever half to go through .

They inject me with these weird solutions that make my sight hazey and my body go numb they try to get me to stop it again, they say I just have to try, but I don't know what it is so i cant do it.

They get mad at me i go days without food, they poke and prod me they do awful things to me trying to get me to do it.

If they just tell me what it is id try to do it so they'll stop but even being so young i know that they wont not till they can do it themselves.

A few days later they got impatient so they decided to use shock therapy like they do for people who are mentally ill or well they use to .

right when they're about to use it i wake with a start.

I think im sweating but im not sure whether its from the heat or the dream but I get the feeling im being watched which i don't get.

Theirs a knock at my door i get up to answer it and it is the nice lady who let me stay (what was her name again)

-hey how are you this morning-

-I think im doing okay what can i help you with-

-its time to get ready for work so i brought you the uniform youll be wearing for the day depending on how well you do the next few days will give you a better one, now hurry up so we're not late-

-okay thanks ill hurry be down in a couple-

I forgot I got a job yesterday now lets see how I do.