Please...Have eternal

While I was still trying to save Miku's life, Kaito knew what he was doing...but Len...he lost it, he kicked Kaito out of the way for me to heal Miku.
"Save Miku,Rin!" He said looking toward me.
"Len...you did know it was me..."I had said smiling.
"BAKA! Just save her please!"he almost in tears.
"Uh yeah!" I said look down.
"May the garments of the chain wrapping around you may it heal you with all its might."I chanted.
Soon Miku started to change...Her hair became light blue, angel wings start to form on her,soon they disappeared. I was stunned and Len was still fighting off Kaito. When I had the chance, I left my post and summoned a Dagger from heaven.
"HOLY GRAIL!May it strike you down!" I said while jumping into mid air and stabbing Kaito making him disappear.
"Miku!" Len yelled running to her and catching her.
"Miku....I'm sorry...I don't care what I had against you.."
I walked up to Len and said,
"Len....Miku really didn't know what I was going to say..."
"Wait what were you going to say?" He asked,
" I was gonna say...Miku wanted to say that she Loves you" I said.
"Wait..she loves me...?" He said shocked.
"Yes she told me before i died but she didn't know that was what I meant."
Len looked down at Miku, and blushed.
"Miku...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have had that grudge against you."
ANYWAY END OF CHAPTER. Wait till what happens next it'll be surprising