Chapter 3: Could It Be That...

As I saw him enter I knew from the beginning that was him.His Blonde hair and Blue Ocean eyes, they were the same as...Rin's. As I stare he saw me and he also looked surprised.I wonder why...
"Please sit next to Miku-" Teacher was interrupted by Len.
"yes okay," he said walking over toward the empty seat next to me.
"I see you're looking well Len Kagamine..."
"I see you're such a diva as always..Miku Hatsune."
Our voices battled each other and it was like thunder and lightning

Soon we were in class learning about the history of the presidents.I couldn't help but to look over a bit at Len. Some reason i still had that crush on him, my eyes tries to go back to the desk, but then i heard the bell. I had filched and got up and ran out of the classroom.

Soon i fell into Kaitos arms.

"Oh whoa! Miku what's gotten into you?" Kaito asked me worriedly,

"Oh Umm..I'm just going home early..." I said trying to act cool.

"Huh..Miku!" I heard rins voice in a very scared voice wait why did i call her rin and why is she-...

"Huh?-" Suddenly i was shot in the chest.

"MIKU!" Rin i heard calling out to me.

"R-Rin...Kai-....No...It...was you..." I saw Kaito with a gun and it..disappeared, wait how did it... Suddenly i blacked out.

Rin's POV

Why didn't Miku believe me that God gave me another chance!? probably because she saw me die right in front of her but now i see Miku die right in front of me! Oh god please no!

"Miku!" I cried out. Everyone heard the gunshot and ran to see, even Len. Damn Kaito, He's a dark Angel that wanted Miku's soul for a long time but he had to wait till the soul was completely pure with love, what could she love?? No...Does she love...Len...?

"Miku Please oh god no!" I ran toward her and when i did i looked up at Kaito With a smirk.

"Kaito! You'll pay!" I yelled at him

"Oh whatever so do you mean....Rin?" He said in a very convincing voice.

"Urg...." I got up and i had to heal her somehow, I had angel powers it's also because it is not her time yet!

" I CALL UPON LORD HIMSELF! God it is i Rin Kagamine asking you to revive Miku Hatsune because it is not her time yet!" I yelled out while a beam flashed upon Miku.

Suddenly Kaito came at me at full speed.

He had stabbed me in the stomach. I puked out blood, it had poured out of me but luckily i was an angel.

OKAY guys, so that is the one chapter i got more then until then Love this Or vote or something and Share this. Comment what you want to happen ^^