Chapter 1: Accident!?

Their name's are Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine, they both were best friends at that time, bur when they did something wrong it changed their perspective of each other.

One day when they were 7 years old, Miku and Len wanted to play ball at the park, but Len's sister Rin wanted to play also,

" Can I play also!?" Rin asked very excitedly"

"Sure!" Miku and Len said together.

"Here I go Rin better be ready!" Miku said very happily.

"Alright! I'm ready!" Rin said as the ball came to her but it passed her and went on the other side of the road.

"I'll go get it!" Len said but Rin interrupted.

"No I'll get it brother!" Rin said as she ran over there.

on the way there she said,

"I got it!" she said

"Alright but get over here or you'll be run over!" Len said as he tried getting his sister.

"Alright brother!" she said but as soon as she got on the road there was an bus going and so she was at the wrong place wrong time.

"RIN!!!!!!" Len was yelling.

"....No....Rin..." Miku said as she dropped down on the ground.

"Brother.........I wanted to tell you something, Miku wanted to say that she...." Rin was saying in pain but, she passed away and so Len didn't hear what Rin was going to say.

"Miku....are you hiding something from me?" Len asked Miku.

"No i'm not...why?" Miku asked as her tears were running down.

"Rin was about to say something that you wanted to say something to me." Len was informing Miku.

"I really don't know what you're talking about Len." Miku said.

"Fine then don't tell me." Len was mad, and really depressed because his twin sister died.

Soon as that, Miku and Len hated each other because of that incident, they never once spoke to each other until the day they got into High school, VCAH Stands for Vocal Cord Alice High.

They both turned 16 when they got into school. but there will be love triangle, Miku meets this dark hair blue guy with deep blue eyes like the ocean. Len meets this girl who has blonde hair and she is always being a so called Popular-wanna-be. But how will this go for Miku and Len, will they start to love each other and not hate? will they ever get to know the truth of what Rin was about to say?

Until next time please Comment what you think will happen! P.S sometimes I don't update that much because of school and YouTube work and my voice act.