Part 11- Concerned or Flirt?

Hakyeon furiously washed his shirt in the sink, which just seemed to spread the problem. He glanced up in the mirror, making his eyes widen.
Hakyeon slowly let go of his shirt, his attention at his face.

"W-What..."

He touched his cheek softly, the heat immediately reaching his fingers.
He was blushing.

Hakyeon blinked, then moved to splash some cold water on his face, somehow conceal the tomato he was.

He spoke to himself, "W-Why was T-Taekwoon so persistent... On that question?"

His face grew a bit more redder, thinking about the question.

"Do you like anyone right now?"

He mindlessly stared at the running water and sink.

Splashing more water on his warm cheeks, he thought to himself,

What did that mean... Taekwoon are you teasing me...?

Hakyeon jumped as he heard the door open, he immediately turned off the water and acted causal, swinging around to see a concerned Taekwoon

"H-Hakyeon.." Taekwoon awkwardly approached him, "Are you okay?" He looked down at Hakyeon's hastily washed shirt, still clearly stained badly.
"A-Ah this.. Yeah it's not coming out any time soon... Bummer, right?" Hakyeon laughed it off

Taekwoon raised an eyebrow, then sighed, "Take it off"

Hakyeon's laugh immediately faded, as he processed the words Taekwoon has said
"W-What..."

Taekwoon took a step closer, removing his jacket, "Take it off, unless you want to go out like that and then get a cold from how wet it is."

"I'm fine Taekwoon.. R-Really.."

Taekwoon's gentle expression went dark, "Take your shirt off before I come over there and rip it off you"

Hakyeon turned around and started unbuttoning his shirt, "O-Okay.. Just calm down, will ya?"
He didn't want Taekwoon seeing his obvious red cheeks,

What's his problem... Demanding I take my shirt off...

Hakyeon shook his head, forgetting the few ideas he had created in his head

Taekwoon stood behind him, holding out a jacket.

"H-Here" His soft voice made Hakyeon turn around, he was holding his button up jacket.

Hakyeon, now shirtless, looked down at the jacket then back up at Taekwoon. He bowed slightly, taking it while smiling,

"Thank.. You..."

Taekwoon just nodded, his eyes traveling down a bit to Hakyeon's tanned abdomen.
Hakyeon noticed, turning around and slipping the jacket on

Taekwoon giggled to himself, "You're not shy are you?"
Hakyeon turned back around, the jacket now buttoned up and covering up his previously exposed chest,
"N-No... I was cold!"
Hakyeon scolded himself for that reply in his head, cringing at what he has just said.
Taekwoon smiled, "I'm sure you were..."

Hakyeon glanced at his feet then back at Taekwoon, he opened his mouth to say something but quickly became shy, dropping his head again.

Taekwoon walked over to the bathroom door, opening it wide and looking at Hakyeon.
"Coming?"

Hakyeon realized he was holding the door open, so he quickly exited, keeping his head low.
Taekwoon rolled his eyes at Hakyeon's action, following behind quietly

Hakyeon smiled and bowed to the waitress from before, just for her to mirror him.
Taekwoon watched both of them, looking closely at how Hakyeon interacted with other people....

.....especially women.

Hakyeon walked to the exit, looking back at his silent friend quietly following
He cleared his throat, "So um.. Do you think I could borrow your washer machine?"

Taekwoon looked up, snapping out of his thoughts
"Yeah sure..."

"Cool... Well then you lead the way, I don't know your house from here..."
Taekwoon nodded, taking the lead and walking to his house
Hakyeon followed, a smirk on his face,

He knew the stain wasn't coming out, just a good excuse to spend time with his new crush.

~~~~
Author's Note:
Leo, you flirt you.
*eye roll*

I'm sorry this took SOOO long to write and then publish. I had major writers block.
I'll try really hard to keep up with updates, thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!
It may sound crazy, but I read every single one and giggle to myself. Hehe~

Thank you!! <3
-Rachel
~~~~