Step Brother but a Lover [BxB]

"Chres come on they're here!!" My mom yelled from downstairs. By they she mean my new step dad and his son. I never met my new fathers son before so he doesn''t know im gay. He is a year older than me and im a little afraid of what he is going to think.

                     I walked downstairs and they were all talking among each other and i saw my step brother for the first time. 

He.Is. Sex. On. A. STICK!

                           We met eyes and he licked his plump pink slightly nude lips before flashing me the most gorgeous smile ever.

"Hey I'm Jamal" he said and i held out my hand to shake but he pulled me in for a hug. His smell was mesmerizing he smelled so good and clean and i felt his hands kind of slide lower towards my waist "sorry im a huger" he whispered with his lips so close to my ear that they brushed against it every word.

 Damn my ear is a hot spot.

He chuckled pulling away from the hug.

"wanna show me around?" he asked sending me a warm smile that made me feel all tingly inside. 

"sure". My house is kinda little there isn't much to see. I showed him the kitchen, the video game room, the living room and the downstairs guest room and bathroom then we went up stairs and i showed him the family game night room. His soon to be room, my moms room, another guess room and lastly my room. Which he will be sharing with me because my mom said 'its a chance to get to know him'.

  "nice room he said looking around. My room  has graffiti on the wall that my mom  let me do myself and i was pretty proud of it.

"thanks" i smiled big

"so im staying in here?" he asked 

"yea only until your room is done ill try not to bother you too much though."

"I don't think that will be a problem" he winked

                                     Ok either i just really like him and im imagining things or he is full on flirting with me since the minute he saw me. He stretched. "that was a lonnnngggg drive" he said flopping onto the bed.

                                     You have no idea what I would do to him if i couldn't control myself. When he laid back his shirt lifted showing me his perfect 'v' lines and he did not bother to pull it back down.

He chuckled "you look like you wanna lay with me... its your bed in not stopping you" he smirked

                                    But instead of laying with him i walked over and pulled his shirt back down before i had a heart attack.... or explode in my pants. 

"you can grab more than that if you want" he said holding onto my waist with both hands before i could scoot back and sitting up so i was standing in between his legs. He looked in my eyes and wow it felt like i knew him forever and i kept having this feeling the closer our lips got..

"DINNER IS READY!!" my mom yelled from downstairs making me jump and blush extremely hard.

                                  Jamal just laughed a little and stood up grabbing my ass before leaving the room. 

Damn i have to sleep in a room with this freaky mother fucka???!!!

Atleast he isn't a homophobic.

 Jamal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>