Chapter 6

'what the hell?! Who the fuck is this!?" Jamal Hissed.

Scaring both me and Sebastion half to death. Sebastion jumped a little when he heard the boom of Jamal's voice making him softly bit my lip then he quickly pulled away.

"This is sebastion... he sits with me at lunch. Which you don't" i rolled my eyes. I can't believe he can come in here thinking he runs everything.

Sebastion shyly hid behind me which i thought was the cutest thing ever.

"get out" Jamal said bluntly and Sebastion imidiately scrambled up but i grabbed his hand and laced fingers.I could see jealousy creep onto jamal's face.

" no dont go Sabby ignore him.. this is my house anyway.." i looked over at jamal "oh yea Sebastion is spending the night and sleeping in my bed your goona have to find somewhere else" I said.

Jamal sucked his teeth "whatever" he said before walking out.

I laid back on the bed telling Sebastion all that we need tomorrow which is ... CLOTHES SHOPPING!!! Lets just say it looks like his mom still dresses him.

"um c-can i lay w-with you?" I looked over at him and he was blushing like crazy, he's so fucking cute!

I smiled warmly at him "you dont have to be nervous around me.. yes you can lay with me"

He got under the covers and i notice he was kinda far away so i pulled him closer which accidently landed himm on top off me. We both laughed.

"I'm sorry" i said not being able to whipe the smile off my face from what occured.

"mhhmmm t-th-that's w-what t-th-they all say" he smirked with more confidence than i have seen him have so far.

I couldn't help but stare into his eyes since he was only an inch away from my face at most and my hands seem to magnetically glide across his waist and meet in he middle.

"well I dont think you mind this position" I said in an unintentionally huskey voice. He giggled alittle right before my lips met his and we resume the kiss that that stupid ass butthole interupted.

When i tried to add tongue i felt him bulge a little down low and he pulled away and scooted off of me shyly.

Damn it i forgot he hasn't had experience! "im so sorry i didn't mean to make you uncomfortble"

He blushed "n-no it's not you" he said then i saw him glance nervously at his little friend in his pants before pulling the covers up to his waist

I smiled and brought him closer my his waist "Sebastian you don't have to be nervous around me"