Chapter 5

Sabby: wyd?

Me: :) hey Sabby i just got home wby?

Sabby: im not trying be to forward but um i was thinking bout you (blush emoji)

Me: awwww

I blushed at the thought of someone thinking about me. Jamal was the first person in a long time who even looked at me. Its all because of what happened in the summer of 9th grade going to the 10th .

I was desperate. I really wanted someone to talk to, I wanted love because everyone seemed to be finding it. So I started talking to a guy on facebook. His pictures were gorgeous and the things he messaged me made me melt. I got intense with him and started sexting him and even sending him naked pictures and as long as he was telling me he loved me i continued.

But then i found out.

I was on tumblr and I found out every single picture he posted on facebook was on a tumblr... but they were all tagged with name. I searched the name in google and hundreds of pictures popped up. When i confronted him it said message read but he did not respond. it wasn't until the next day when i logged on to see every single picture i sent him posted on his page. Then my life wennt down hill. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell my parents because i could go to juvi for child pornography .

I was hurt. I really was. At school since Ray saw it he decided to spread rumors saying that i did pornography because i was poor as dirt. No one talked to me. No one... but Sabby... he would occassionally try to start a conversation...... but he didn't own a computer so he didnt know.

"Chres" Jamal said putting his bookbag down and taking me oout of my harsh memory. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone

Sabby: my speech theropist says im doing better :)

I smiled a little he seems to be trying a lot harder after that day at lunch and he has been texting me none stop.... but i really like talking to him

Me: :0 sabby thats great!

"who do you keep texting and smiling so much? " Jamal said trying to look at my phone screen.

"why does it matter?" i asked pushing him away

He sighed. " why are you acting like this" he asked standing in between my legs.

"HMMMMM! I dont know maybe its because you completely ignored me at lunch and didn't even defend me when Ray was picking at me"

"I promise i told him to stop when we left"he said looking into my eyes before going in to kiss my neck. I pushed him away "stop it im not gonna let you be all over me after you were all on ray today"

"Stop being like that" He pouted trying to go in for another but i pushed him again. "Jamal get away from me." I mumbled going downstairs.

Sabby: I'm sooo excited to get my braces and brace gear taken off tomorrow... then i wont feel so ugly

Me: Sebastion, you are not ugly

Sabby: Well i will look alot better when you make me over :)

Me:i want to see your more confident.. i will do whatever it takes

"Your trying to make who more ccnfident?" Jamal asked making me jjump.