Chapter 4

Edited

Kenny's POV

I just kissed Butter Scotch. And made him blush. This awesome. I mean, I kissed boys before, but they weren't Butters. Its different because I had a crush on him since 4th grade.
I held his hand and we walked back to his cabin.

Stan's POV

H-He has a crush. Or a date. That's great. He'll be able to get rid of the curse. I made a huge mistake. I thought this kid would be as nasty and mean as his father when he took my wings. I guess I was wrong about him. But I can't just tell him that I put a curse on him. He'll probably never forgive me. I'll tell him once he turns 16. So he'll be aware not to go to sharp things.

Butters' POV

We made it back to the cabin.

"I have to go back Buttercup. But I'll see you tomorrow, okay," I nodded my head. I kinda wanted him to stay. But I understand. He's a prince, he has to go back.
He kissed me on the cheek and walked back to his horse. I opened the door.

"Surprise Butters!" Yelled all three of the fairies.

"W-What is this?" I asked.

"It's your birthday silly. Well in this dream. Your finally 16," said Bebe.

"Oh, uh, yay." I walked over to the cake they've made for me.

"It's buttercup cake with Carmel." Oh my, that's adorable. And it's so big I thought it will end up being tiny.

"Wish for something and blow out the candles," said Wendy.

I wish that me and Kenny can stay like this forever.

I blew out the candles, blushing and smiling a little.

Time skipped and I was full of cake and ice cream. Better then my other birthdays. My dad always got mad about me not cleaning my room or not washing the dishes that he cancels my birthdays. But I know it's not my fault. He try's to find something thats little so he can make it a big deal, so he doesn't have to spend money on cake and ice cream. #1 dad goes to Mr. Scotch.
After the little party, I walked upstairs to go to bed. Weird, I'm sleeping in a dream, while I'm sleeping in real life ((sorry that just fucked my brain 😨)). As I was dozing off to sleep, I started thinking (dreaming) about Kenny.

I was hugging him, and crying.

"I don't want to leave this dream world. I want to stay here with you," I cried.

"It's okay Buttercup," said Kenny, comforting me with a hug. "I'll always be with you, even in the real world." I hugged him back, a little tighter. He lift up my chin and wiped the remaining tears off my face. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back.

The next morning, I got dressed and walked outside. I waited for Kenny in the forest. I then heard something. I turned around and saw Stan.

"Stan. You're back." He looked sad.

"Hey. What's wrong."

"I have to tell you something Butters."

Stan's POV

He looked at me, confused. This is it. No turning back now.

"A long time ago, when you was a infant. You had a party in your honor. You was a soon to be prince. Until, I came. I gave you a curse. I said, When he, as in you, become 16. Will touch a sharp wheel, making you sleep. The only way to wake him up, is with true loves kiss. Your parents kept you away from the castle. They missed all your birthdays. All your family time. Everything. And it was all my fault. I realized I was wrong about you. I thought you'll be like your dad, but I was wrong. I'm so sorry Butters."

Butters' POV

"I'm nothing like my father." Tears rolled down my face. "You should've thought about that the first time before you freakin cursed me." I ran back to the cabin.
I slammed open the door.

"Is it true!?"

"Is what true?" The fairies asked in unison.

"That I've been cursed by Stan. That I would be sleeping at the age of 16." They looked at each other and whispered.

"No," Bebe and Wendy lied.

"Yes." Wendy smacked Cartman. "What, I'm not going to lie to Butters. He should at least know his parents is a Queen and King."

"Shut the fuck up Cartman,"

"No need," I said. "I already know." I ran to my horse. I'm going back to where I was born. I made my way toward the castle.