Chapter 5

Edited

Kenny's POV

I was looking everywhere for Butters. When he wasn't in the forest, I checked at the cabin.
When I opened the door I saw Wendy, Bebe, and Cartman as fairies.

"Uh. Have you guys seen Butters,"

"Butters went back to the castle so he can see his real parents,"

"Thanks." That was awkward. I don't know why but it was.
I ran back to my horse and made my way towards Scotches castle.

Butters' POV

I wiped away my tears as I got off my horse. I might have the same old mean dad, and a mom that doesn't even care, but at least I know about the curse, and I can ask them more questions about it.

"Mom... Dad!"  I screamed. Where are they?
I walked around the huge castle, until I found a glowing green light, coming from another room.
I went inside the dark room. I walked towards the glowing green light. What is it?
I touched it and my finger started bleeding.

"Ah. Ouchey." I started feeling dizzy. I tried walking out of the room, but everything looked black and droopy.
I then gave up fighting and fell on the hallway floor.

Stan's POV

It already happened. He touched the wheel. I used my magic to transport to the castle.
When I got there I saw a sleeping Butters. Get it, like Sleeping Beauty.
This is all my fault. I picked him up and made my way towards a bedroom. When I found one, I gently placed Butters on the bed.
Suddenly, I heard someone calling Butters name.

Kenny's POV

"Butters!?"

"You must be Kenny." Wait, isn't that Stan.

"Stan? Where's Butters?"

"Um, he's in a deep sleep, in the other bedroom."

"WHAT!?" I ran to the hallway looking for the room he was in. ((Why was I singing gotta go fast while writing this 😑. I think that's just me)).
I finally saw Butters in a bedroom, sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"Buttercup?" I came close to him.
He didn't move. Or wake up. Is it to late?

"Kenny. He won't wake up if you just call his name."

"Do you know how to wake him up?"

"Um. Kissing him. Trues love kiss." Oh yeah this is Sleeping Beauty. But why is the Maleficent nice? Is this a mix of Maleficent too? Lazy author, couldn't even make a evil person in this story.

FUCK IM TRYING! AT LEAST I MAKE U KISS BUTTERS, I DONT SEE U COMPLAINING NOW!

I looked at Stan then at Butters. I can't be Butters true love. I mean, I kissed him before but I doubt he liked it. And what happen if this doesn't work? Would he die? Would he never wake up? Does this mean he doesn't like me like that?

"Butters. I might seem like a perve to girls and to some boys and I never flirt with you a lot. But I never said this to anyone. I love you. And because of that. I will treat you better than anyone. And when people bully you. I will protect you. When your dad gives you trouble at home. I will always be there to listen to your problems. I won't be that guy to abandon you. I'm not Cartman or those other bullies. I'm your boyfriend. And your mine. And I love you, Buttercup."
I heard a sniffle and I turned around to see Stan crying.

"That was fucking beautiful man." He said wiping a tear. I turned back to Butters, pretending non of that happened.

"I know you cant hear me say this. But this was everything I wanted to say to you since the 4th grade." I leaned in and kissed him, passionately ((gotta add that word in like BAM 😂)).

"And hope you wake up." I felt arms around my neck and a face in my shoulders.

"Butters?"

"Kenny. Did you mean all of that?" He muffled in my shirt.

"Yes. Every word." I felt him crying in my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I don't want to let go," He said.

"HEY!!" Yelled a guard.

"Um, you kinda have too," said Stan.

Oh my fuck.

Okay thanks for reading. Tbh. I was crying while typing. Like. That was the saddest moment ever. Comment if you cried. Maybe it's just me and Stan. Vote if you like and blah. BAIII🤘🤘🤘